Sometime Also called garden angelica, wild celery, and Norwegian angelica
Chemical Identication Number CAS # 8015-64-3, FEMA No: 2088
Part Used for distillation: Roots and Stems.
Method of extraction of essential oil: Steam Distillation
Pale yellow to orange clear liquid
Food Chemicals Codex Listed:
0.87000 to 0.89000 @ 25.00 °C.
Pounds per Gallon - (est).:
7.075 to 7.422
1.47900 to 1.48800 @ 20.00 °C.
6.00 max. KOH/g
105.00 °F. TCC ( 43.33 °C. )
About Angelica Root Natural essential oil of Angelica Root is obtained from steam distillation of roots and stems of Angelica Archangelica plant. It is found in hills of Himanachal Pradesh and Kashmir region of north India. The major constituent found in Angelica root oil are
CIs 3 Ocimene
Iso Bornyl Acetate
Terpinene 4 ol
Angelica Root Oil Users and Benefits
Cough and Congestion.
Sinus Infections treatment through inhalation with water vapor
Arthritis treatment by using this oil with any massage oil
Stress management using diffusers.
Quitting Smoking and Nicotine Addiction using cough drop method.
Angelica Root Oil is also used as an ancient Chinese medicine for useful treatment for a level of diseases and ailment. It help treatment infertility and sinus related problems of humans.
Angelica Root Oil also recommended for exclusion of harmful toxins from body , coughing /bronchia therapy, common cold using vapor techniques. Also sometimes used for skin related issues like tags and eczema spots. It helps in migraine related problems and stress management .
Angelica Root Oil helps in antibacterial anti-fungal medicine development.
Angelica Root Oil has hot and woody odor which is relaxing and giving soothing effect on nerve related problems. Many research and development shows that this angelica root oil helps in anti-seizure and anti covulsant effect of the oil as tested on mice. Many researches are still needed to be done in human
Angelica Root Oil is earlier used as garland flower/herb and as seasoning purposes and sometimes used in food curry preparations. But since the 12th century, its being used as a Chinese medicine and production of steam distilled essential oil of Angelica Root has lead to more therapeutic properties. It has huge healing ability and in result it become very popular among, Ayurveda and Aromatherapy.
During Chinese plague, the effectiveness of Angelica Root and its essential oil reached to Europe and Americas during year 1660. During those period aromatic stems of angelica root are used as chew medicine to take in the juice (as tonic) of it to prevent infections and its spread. The dried roots sometimes burned to purify the air.
The history is so much exciting to consider angelica because of its huge therapeutic and healing properties. As time passed, new research and development increased its usage among Aromatherapy industry. Many texts were written and a lot of books have references of Angelica Root Oil with proven results. It helps blood circulation, lymph system detoxification and lower the uric acid levels into body.
The major countries producing Angelica Root Oil are India and China. Remaining countries are just importing it such as Germany and USA etc.
Health benefit of Angelica Root Oil for Hair and Scalp
Angelica Root Oil is used as scalp treatment potion since ages in China , India and Western world. Its like a ancient chinese medicine which used with other oils such as Rosemary, Patchouli and Sandalwood oil. Its blend with Wheatgerm oil helps circulation of oxygen on scalp tissues. It makes healthy metabolism for hair growth tissues, eliminate harmful bacteria which is responsbile for hair damage and dandruff.
Health Benefit of Angelica Root Oil for Skin care
Angelica Root Oil is sometimes found in high quality face wash and face oils. It helps soothing effect on face, it makes skin soothing, eleiminate acne and other facial skin tags. It help clearing the dark spots and increase the flow to get the healing faster. It detoxify the skin of face and nech which further improve glowing skin. Use of angelica oil with jasmine oil, sandalwood oil and rose oil is high recommended with proper dilution into Grapeseed Oil, Almond Oil and jojoba golden oil. Some japanese experts and researchers have started using Angelica Root Oil for skin whitening serums. They considered it as tonic for skin pores. One can create own potion by using following oils.
Angelica Root Oil Health Potion for Face
Sandalwood Oil - 10 Drops
Angelica Root Oil - 3 Drops
Rosa Damascena Oil - 2 Drops
Method of use : This will create a 1 ml pure serum for face. One can rinse out the face with any natural soap and than use few drops as face tonic. Leave it untouched for 10-20 seconds and rinse out. Twice a week can improve skin whitening ,facial skin health and overall glowing. You can find above essential oils in our callection.
Health benefits of Angelica Oil for Pain management.
There are certains spasms on the body and that leads to sometimes a very uneasy condition for patients. Not just Sandalwood Oil, Chamomile Oil, Nutmeg Oil, Angelica Root Oil also helps increase blood flow around affected areas and relax the muscles and help soothing down the soreness and redness due to inflamations. It is a natural antispasmotic , pain reliever.
Use above blend as massage oil to the abdomen for core pain on muscle and internal healing and also helps in muscle contractions.
Disclaimer : Above details are provided based on facts shares on internet and after reading several certified articles around the globe. There are many aromatherapy book references also taken as consideration.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )