Credit Card system is working. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposit). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
Lavender 40/42 is formed of 100% natural lavender oils that have been mixed to make an oil that contains 40% linalool and 42% linalyl acetate. Lavender 40/42 is commonly a combination of several lavenders to get a constant perfume, with linalyl acetate added to mask the camphor smell. Lavender 40/42 is chosen above most lavender soaps since it smells just how they imagine lavender should. It's also reasonably priced, costing around half as much as other, more premium lavenders that are typically used for aromatherapy. Every other essential oil will blend well with it. It's a popular essential oil due to its numerous blending possibilities.
Lavender Oil Properties
1. The oil has a fresh, herbaceous floral fragrance
1. When diluted and massaged into the skin or inhaled, it relieves tension headaches, just like the rest of the lavender oil family. It can be used in a vaporizer to treat respiratory infections and ease coughs, colds, and flu.
2. This oil could be used in lotions, foot creams, and hair products as a scent.
3. To soothe and treat burns, bruising, and sunburn, combine 10 drops of lavender 40/42 essential oil in 25 ml of a carrier oil. Do not use as a sunblock.
4. Lavender 40/42 essential oil, when combined with chamomile, is a good treatment for eczema, psoriasis, and certain other skin conditions.
5. Lavender essential oil is a popular aroma for cosmetics, candles, soaps, massage oils, and fragrances.
6. Because of its milder, less camphorous aroma, it is frequently employed in perfumery. Almost every other essential oil will mix really well.
About Lavender Oil 40/42
Lavender Oil 40/42 is suitable for external use. It should be diluted in a carrier oil before application. Lavender Oil 40/42 blends well with other essential oils such as Rosemary, citrus and floral tones.
The lavender plant belongs to the mint family, which includes 45 species and 450 different varieties. Lavender plants are now known as Lavandula angustifolia.
Lavender Essential Oil in Aromatherapy
Lavender Oil 40/42 is a colourless liquid with the typical aroma of lavender leaves. It is steam distilled from the flowering tops and stalks of lavender plants. Its therapeutic properties include relaxation and a reduction in high blood pressure, and it soothes muscle spasms.
If you have ever had a problem with sleep or insomnia, you may have used aromatherapy with lavender oil 40/42. This oil has the most floral scent of all lavender oils and is considered to be milder than the other varieties. It is also used in perfumes and cosmetics. Lavender 40/42 is considered safe for children and is widely used in soaps and lotions. Its consistency and subtle aroma make it a perfect addition to any bath or body lotion.
Lavender essential oil is a fresh, floral scent with woody undertones. Lavender 40/42 is considered to have the sweetest fragrance of all lavender species, and it contains the optimal ratio of linalool and linalyl acetate.
Lavender 40/42 Oil in Cosmetics
While Lavender oil is commonly used in perfumes and skincare products, it is also a common ingredient in soaps and soap-making products. Lavender 40/42 is considered to have a more delicate and floral scent than other varieties. It is used in soaps and soap-making products for its soothing and relaxing properties, while its high therapeutic value makes it a great choice for children's products.
The oil lavender 40/42 used in cosmetics comes from different varieties of the lavender plant. It contains linalool and linalyl acetate, two components of the oil that give it its fruity floral scent.
Fragrance of Lavender Oil 40/42
Lavender oil 40/42 is a colourless, odourless liquid with a characteristic floral fragrance. It is steam-distilled from the flowering tops and stalks of lavender plants. This essential oil is considered the safest among lavender varieties for use in skincare products, as it contains no synthetic ingredients. This product's safety and first aid information make it ideal for use in cosmetics.
Lavender is often regarded as a natural aphrodisiac. The fragrance of lavender oil 40/42 is a safe choice for external application in cosmetics, soaps, and fragrances.
Inhalation of Lavender Essential Oil
Inhalation of lavender oil has several health benefits, ranging from reducing anxiety and stress to promoting a healthy mood. Its antidepressant properties are attributed to its linalool content.
Some researched have shown inhaling lavender oil improves sleep in patients with coronary artery disease. It also reduced anxiety in patients with acute coronary syndrome or myocardial infarction. In intensive care unit patients, lavender essential oil treatment was associated with lower stress indexes. Inhalation of lavender oil alleviated anxiety in postpartum women and burn patients. Lavender oil is considered a safe option for reducing anxiety. Its consistent floral smell is safe for children and is considered the best choice for inhalation.
Lavender essential oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-stress properties, and is potentially useful addition to therapy for mental disorders. The effectiveness of aromatherapy on patients undergoing open-heart surgery was recently confirmed by some renowned researchers. The lavender essential oil has been shown to improve vital signs in patients undergoing open-heart surgery. One significant study found that lavender oil 40/42 can help patients experience a calming effect
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )