Steam distillation is used to obtain neroli oil from the blossoms of the neroli plant. Antispasmodic, bactericidal, disinfectant, antidepressant, carminative, antiseptic, sedative, cordial, tonic, digestive, deodorant, and aphrodisiac, characteristics are only a few of the medicinal effects of this essential oil. This oil is commonly used in the production of colognes and perfumes.
Neroli is also known as Citrus aurantium, Citrus vulgaris or C. Bigardia (its botanical name). It is a fragrant flower that commonly grown in the eastern Africa and western India. Moreover, as manufacturer of Neroli oil, we provide this high-grade Melissa oil in wholesale quantities and of highest possible quality.
Neroli oil is essential oil obtain from the flower of a tree. It carries a sweet aroma and known for its uses in aromatherapy. This oil gives a multiple number of benefits in both physical and mental health. The oil can be blended with other oil such as lavender, jasmine, rosemary, and geranium. Additionally, we are aware, as a Neroli oil exporter, of the rising demand for wholesale Neroli oil in aromatherapy and other therapeutic treatments.
Uses of Neroli Oil:
Neroli Oil Medicinal Purpose:
1. Antidepressant: This oil is can help to reduce anxiety and stress. It also helps to promote a feeling a happiness and joy and take away the sadness. It helps to reduce depression rather it uplift mood. The oil is also useful for nervous tension, insomnia, and shock. As Neroli Oil suppliers, we understand the significance of this essential oil and the advantages it offers to its customers.
2. It has antispasmodic property that helps to relieve muscle cramps and spasms.
3. This oil can also use to lower down blood pressure and prevent from getting high blood pressure.
4. It has an antibacterial property that protects the body from any microbial infections. It helps to protect the body from any diseases caused by fungi, bacteria and viruses like cholera and food poisoning.
5. The oil is effective for headaches and digestive ailments such as diarrhea. It can also help to diminish scars and stretch marks on the skin. It is also effective for skin health. With its numerous benefits, the usage of this essential oil is growing, and if you want bulk supply of Neroli Oil online for use in healthcare and other industries, contact Shiva Exports India the major wholesale supplier of Neroli oil.
Neroli Oil Culinary Use:
There are many uses of neroli oil aside from being used in medicine. It is used in perfumes as well as in culinary. It can be added to your recipes. It can also be used with the vegetable oil. Furthermore, Shiva Exports India is a well-known Neroli Oil manufacturer, delivering high-quality Neroli Oil in large quantities to a number of industries that use this essential oil in their products, or in other applications.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )