SHIVA EXPORTS INDIA, ORDERING INFORMATION | SHIPPING POLICY
Delivery Time :
Domestic ( Wihin India) - 1 to 3 days
International (Outside India) - 3 to 10 days
1. Our default shipping agents are DHL , FedEx and UPS.
2. In all cases we pass on our heavily discounted rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit Center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated on-line using an integrated shipping module, using the annual negotiated discounted rates. Our online quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
3. All orders are shipped from our Indian Warehouse. We do not have any distributor, we only shipping from India. In cases of shipping arrangements other than standard ground service including expedited shipments, all additional charges for customs and or brokerage will be the responsibility of the customer.
4. SHIVA EXPORTS INDIA takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
5. We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered.
6. Alternative shipping method are available on request, however we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
• Customers using their own shipping account
• Customers using their own courier
• Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
7. Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we aren't held accountable for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer's credit card.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
8. SHIVA EXPORTS INDIA takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
For more information, please contact our no # 0091 9838332079, or we can be reached through email at email@example.com
9. Back orders, though rare, are not automatically shipped. Regular ordering policies will apply on arrival of stock.
10. We NOW ship to Worldwide.