(STRAIGHT 50 $ USD OFF FOR BUYING 100 ML OR MORE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS)
Note: We offer a 15% Discount for orders of more than 1 kg of Sandalwood Oil 100% Natural Santalum Album. We can supply 25 Kg per lot—own distilled material.
(Z)-a-Santalol : 41 - 55%
(Z)-b-Santalol : 16 –24%
(Z)-a-Bergamotol : 4-6%
(Z)-Lanceol : 1.5 – 3.5%
(E,E)-a-Farnesol : 0.2 -0.3%
(Z)- Nucifesrol : 1.1 -3.4 %
(Z)-b-Curcumen-12-ol : 0.8-2
Total Santalol : More than 91%+
About Sandalwood Oil
Steam distillation is used to extract sandalwood from mature tree wood. Because this oil contains 88 percent santalol, it provides numerous health benefits. It possesses antidepressant, antiseptic, antiviral, aphrodisiac, anticancer, astringent, immune stimulant, sedative, and tonic properties. This oil is known for being one of the most contaminated essential oils, yet we promise that it is the best sandalwood essential oil ever. Shiva Exports India is one the leading manufacturers of Sandalwood Oil, which supplies high quality Sandalwood Oil in large quantities to different industries that use this essential oil in their products.
Sandalwood's botanical name is Santalum album, and it is a member of the Santalaceae genus. This tree can reach a height of 30 feet and matures in 30 to 60 years.
This oil is derived from a sandalwood tree, which produces more oil as it matures. The major components of this oil are Beta Santatol, Santalenes, and Santyl Acetate. Furthermore, as the exporter of Sandalwood Oil, we supply high-quality essential oils and absolutes to different industries, as it is utilised to enhance the scent of a variety of industrial items. Sandalwood is known commercially as East Indian sandalwood, and its oil is known as East Indian sandalwood oil. The scent of the heartwood, which forms the middle part of the tree, is highly regarded. There is no aroma in the tree's exterior wood (sapwood) and any other section of the tree. The heartwood is characterized as astringent, bitter, relatively hard, heavy, and sturdy, with a yellow or brown hue and an oily texture, and it is an excellent material for carving complicated designs. As Sandalwood Oil suppliers this is one of the most popular essential oil, with its application in aromatherapy, cosmetics, and various other sectors.
The market is extremely popular for carved images of gods and legendary beings. It's no surprise that sandalwood, after African Blackwood (Dalbergia melanoxylon), is the world's most costly wood. For information on Sandalwood oil wholesale supply visit at https://www.shivaexportsindia.com/.
Uses of Sandalwood Oil:
Sandalwood oil Medicinal Purpose:
1. Sandalwood oil has antibacterial properties and can be used both internally and externally. It also serves to protect injuries and ulcers from infestation. It is also effective against germs and viruses.
2. This oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which aid in the removal of redness and irritation from the diseased area. It also aids in the relief of inflammation caused by infections and other disorders in the circulatory, digestive, and nervous systems.
3. Astringent: The oil can also be used to strengthen and constrict muscles, gums, and skin.
4. The oil is also an aphrodisiac and can be used to treat headaches and migraines.
5. This oil can also be used to care for your skin. It hydrated dry and chapped skin and also functions as an anti-aging agent, which is beneficial for ageing skin tissues. It is found in skin care creams and lotions.
Sandalwood Oil names among one of the most thereapeutic grade essential oil since ages. Since incenption, it was used for colds, UTI, face acne, skin allergies or eczema and psoriasis treatment. It is also sometimes uses as face cleaner or stringent, it has high santalol alcohols which makes it highly anti -inflammatory, anti -viral in some cases and expectorant. This is a considered well for treatment of cancer, especially skin cancer.
Top Benefits of Sandalwood Oil
Sandalwood oil is an excellent antiseptic agent that may be used both physically and internally. Topical application of sandalwood oil can cure acne, ulcers, boils, and pimples that have progressed to infection or have become toxic. As a wholesale supplier of Sandalwood oil, this oil due to properties and applications is sought after by different industries.
Sandalwood oil and paste are particularly effective anti-inflammatory treatments. According to research, sandalwood oil has a relaxing cool effect and provides immediate relief from aggravation in the head, intestinal, neurological, circulatory, and excretory systems caused by fever, antibiotic overdose, insect bites, or wounds.
Sandalwood oil has the potential to be an effective herbal relaxant and sedative over cramps. Sandalwood oil has been shown in studies to relax nerves and muscles, hence preventing spasms and contractions. It is also useful for relieving cramps, colds, and pains. Sandalwood oil calms the intestinal and abdomen muscles, aiding gas clearance and preventing the formation of excess gases. If you are looking to buy online sandalwood oil in bulk, contact Shiva Exports India, one of the leading wholesale Sandalwood oil Producers and Suppliers from India, and one of the major Sandalwood Oil exporters to the different countries of the world.
Reduces Blood Pressure
Sandalwood oil has a hypotensive ingredient, which aids in blood pressure reduction. To manage blood pressure, use consumable sandalwood oil with milk or another drink. Even when taken externally, it functions well to lower hypertension.
Sandalwood oil is well-known for promoting relaxation. The oil's pleasant and delicious woody aroma allows you to relax and calm your mind. It's one of the top essential oils for controlling your emotions and promoting harmony and tranquilly. To reduce stress and anxiety, use sandalwood oil on your wrists and ankles or breathe it straight. As Sandalwood oil manufacturers, we understand the need of quality and purity in this essential oil, and ensure our products fulfil this requirement.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )