Rosa Damascena, known as Damask rose is mainly fromBulgaria. However,France,India,Morocco,Tunisiaand other Middle Eastern nations also contribute in production. This shrub grows up to 2.2 meters in height, the stems are stuffed with corpulent and curved prickle, and stiff bristles. Leaves are pinnate and generally have 5 leaflets. There are two varieties of this plant and they are summer Damasks and Autumn Damasks. This deciduous shrub is cultivated in hedgerows to protect the blooms from wind and help easy picking.
Rose oil is mainly oil extracted from the petals and is thick in nature. It is deep red in color and had soothing fragrance. Aroma is basically floral in nature and has a sweet feel to it. This oil blends nicely with Amyris, Lavender, citrus oils, Black pepper, Cedarwood, Germanium, etc.
Rose Extraction Oil
Rose oil follows the extraction process of solvent extraction or often steam distillation. This method is used to keep natural benefits intact and the aroma as fresh as always. Also, this method of extraction keeps the medicinal benefits intact.
Chemical Composition of Rose Oil (Rosa Damascena)-HD
Rose oil consists of the following compositions and they are:
Phenyl ethanol (1.5-3%)
Geraniol and nerol (30-40%)
However, there are traces of nonanol, linalool, nonanal, citral, carvone and citrene
Rose Oil Uses
Medicinal use:- Rose oil is used to overcome depression and cure eczema. It also helps recovering frigidity, mature skin and often works wonder for menopause. It is a gentle tonic for heart.
Cosmetic use:- Rose oil is often used as fragrance for perfumery. It is also used in rose water for skin. It is there in massage oil, soaps and creams. Rose Absolute can be used directly on the skin as a perfumery.
Therapeutic use:- Rose oil is good to release stress and improves breathing rate. Rose oil helps overcome anxiety and helps feel calm and relaxed.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )