Packing available : 1 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, 20 kg, 25 kg and 180 Kg GI Drums
Bergamot Oil Manufacturer, Wholesale Supplier and Exporter in Pure and Natural Form
Bergamot is a small, delicate plant that belongs to the Rutaceae family and resembles similar citrus trees like lemon and orange. It yields orange-like fruits twice a year. Bergamot oil comes from the peels of the fresh fruit, although it can also come from the leaves, twigs, or rind. Although it's native of Asia, it's largely grown in Calabria of Italy.
BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL:
The oil is obtained by cold expression method, from the fresh peel Of Citrus bergamia Risso & Poiteau. It is a clear, yellowish-green and has sweet fruity odor.
Linalool (22%) and linalyl acetate (60%) are the two most important components of essential oils. Bergamottin, Citropten, Bergapten, are furocoumarins, and a little amount of alcohol.
As a major Bergamot Oil manufacturer, we also provide this high grade Bergamot Oil in bulk quantities. Furthermore, if you are seeking for a wholesale supplier of Bergamot Oil or if you want to buy Bergamot essential oil online for various sectors, contact Shiva Exports India, one of the top Bergamot oil exporters.
Bergamot Oil USES
1. Cicatrisant: The cosmetic sector makes deodorants, creams, soaps, lotions, and skin moisturisers using this feature of oil. It is often used to treat facial blemishes and acne scars with topical application.
2. Febrifuge: It is employed in the preparation of several antipyretic medicines since it promotes gland secretion and sebum gland and Eccrine gland secretion. It also protects against a variety of protozoa and germs that cause influenza and fever.
3. Analgesic: This essential oil relieves pain throughout the body. It increases Eicosanoid hormone release, which inhibits nerve pain. As a result, it's utilised to make pills that cure sprain, muscular pains, and headaches.
4. Antidepressant and stimulant: The antidepressant and stimulating properties of the oils Limonene and Alpha Pinene. By speeding circulation of blood, they provide a sensation of exhilaration, joy, and refreshment to those who are depressed.
5. Antiperspirant: The chemical bergamot AB 430 is the primary ingredient in antiperspirants. It prevents the development of microorganisms that cause body odour.
Bergamot Oil Benefits
A cold-pressed essential oil from the rind of a bergamot orange fruit, bergamot is often used as a flavouring and top note in perfumes. Its fragrance is sweet, floral, and reminiscent of orange peel oil.
Bergamot oil is an essential oil derived from the peel of the citrus bergamia fruit. It has many uses, including treating insect bites. It can also be used to deodorize. It is best to test it on your skin before applying it to your skin. To diffuse the oil in your home, mix it with a carrier oil like canola or almond. Massage it onto your skin to give it a pleasant scent.
Another important benefit of bergamot oil is its respiratory benefits. Its antispasmodic and expectorant properties promote healthy breathing. It also aids in eliminating germs and helps relieve chronic coughs. It can even treat acne. For children, bergamot oil is great to diffuse into their bedtime routine to promote uninterrupted sleep. It has been used for centuries in aromatherapy and is known to have a number of health benefits. Furthermore, as Bergamot Oil suppliers, we understand the importance of quality and consistency in this essential oil and ensure that our products reach this level.
Aromatherapy Uses of Bergamot Oil
One of the oldest aromatherapy remedies is the use of bergamot oil for its uplifting scent that has been known to improve mood and balance energy levels. It is an effective treatment for a wide range of conditions, including headaches and emotional stress. Bergamot oil can be ingested directly from tissue or diffused into the air as an aromatic therapy treatment. With its numerous applications, the usage of this essential oil is growing, and if you need a to buy large quantity of Balsam Peru Oil for use in cosmetics, skincare, fragrances, and other industries, shop online from the leading exporters of Bergamot oil, Shiva Exports India.
Another use for bergamot oil is in the form of a natural perfume. The citrus fruit also serves as an effective insect repellent. This makes it an excellent alternative to chemical insecticides. Its uplifting aroma can be added to natural home-made scented soaps and bath products, and it can even be blended into moisturizers. It also helps in the treatment of psoriasis and cuts.
Shiva Exports India is a well-known manufacturer of bergamot oil that exports Bergamot oil in large quantities to a variety of countries. Visit us if you need to buy Bergamot oil in wholesale for industrial or commercial application.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )