Lemongrass essential oil is commonly used in aromatherapy and is utilised therapeutically to support and protect the immune function, as well as the muscle and joint systems. This oil is ideal for combating jet lag, reducing cellulite, reviving a fatigued body and mind, and improving mental tranquilly thanks to its refreshing and energising aroma. It's one of several essential oils that are used in fragrances and soaps, and it's also a good cleaner and insect repellent. Being one of the best manufacturers of Lemongrass oil, we know that the Lemongrass oil is extracted by steam distillation from partially dried or fresh leaves, and we recognise the significance of the quality and purity of this essential oil in treatments and ensure that our products meet these requirements.
Lemongrass Oil Properties
1. The colour of the oil ranges from pale yellow to bright yellow.
2. Thin in texture
3. It has a light sweet fresh aroma
9. Insect repellant
Uses of Lemon Grass Oil
1. It's used in aromatherapy to send messages to the brain about how to control emotions by inhaling or rubbing the oil on the skin. Essential oils, according to aromatherapy specialists, have a positive impact on blood pressure, immune function, stress levels, heart rate, and respiration. As a Lemongrass oil exporter, we are aware of the growing need for wholesale Lemongrass oil in aromatherapy, and other therapeutic treatments.
2. It's claimed to be the oil of energetic cleaning because it's spiritually, psychologically, and emotionally energising.
3. It helps prevent the spread of infectious diseases by treating respiratory infections such as sore throats, laryngitis, and fever. Colitis, indigestion, and gastro-enteritis can all benefit from it. With its various advantages the uses of this essential oil is increasing, and if you want bulk supply of lemongrass oil for use in healthcare sectors, and more, visit us at https://www.shivaexportsindia.com/
4. Lemongrass oil tones muscles and tissue, soothes muscle pains, and aids in circulation improvement.
5. It's also good for oily skin, acne, athlete's foot, and excessive sweating.
6. Lemon grass oil is often used to alleviate depression and anxiety.
We are one of the leading Lemongrass oil manufacturers, and we also supply this high quality Lemongrass oil in bulk to many industries. Furthermore, if you are seeking for a wholesale supplier of Lemongrass oil or if you want to buy online Lemongrass essential oil for a broad spectrum of products, contact Shiva Exports India, the top exporter of Lemongrass oil.
Chemical Composition of Lemongrass Oil
3. Geranyl acetate
7. Traces of limonene
Lemongrass Oil Antiseptic Properties
There are many benefits of Lemongrass Oil for your skin. It has analgesic, sedative, and skin toning properties. Lemongrass Oil has been found to have antiseptic and bacterial effects. Lemongrass essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties due to its citral and geranial compounds.
Lemongrass Oil Analgesic Properties
Often used in cooking and as a natural flavoring, lemongrass oil has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, making it a great option for easing the pain of rheumatism, headaches, and muscle cramps. Lemongrass Oil is also useful in the treatment of diarrhea and gout, as it eases spasms in the digestive tract.
While the lemongrass plant is a native of South and Southeast Asia, it is also grown in North and South America and Australia. Lemongrass is used as a natural cure for many different health conditions, including high blood pressure, digestive issues, and neurological disorders. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties have led to its widespread use in products ranging from soaps to disinfectants. Because lemongrass is so versatile, it is widely used in Asian and Thai dishes.
Sedative Properties of Lemongrass Oil
One of the reasons why Lemongrass Oil has such a calming effect on people is its sedative properties. This oil contains eight chemical constituents, including citronellal, myrcene, geraniol, nerol, and citral. Each of these constituents offers a different set of benefits. Citronellal is an anti-inflammatory and insect repellent, while myrcene has antibiotic properties and is a mild sedative.
This oil is beneficial for the skin because it has astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. It relieves muscle and joint pain, as well as helps to regulate body temperature. Its aroma is soothing to the nerves, promoting relaxation and sound sleep. It also helps fight acne and improve hair health.
Lemongrass Oil Skin toning Properties
Lemongrass oil has several skin-tone-balancing properties. Its natural astringent properties control oil secretion, thus helping to minimize pores and dry oily skin. Unlike harsh alcohol-based cleansers, lemongrass oil does not irritate the skin. Applying lemongrass oil to the face is a great way to tone your skin and keep it healthy. Moreover, it can help you control your acne breakouts.
It is a powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and pain-relieving properties. It contains citral, a compound that inhibits the growth of cancer cells. Lemongrass oil is a great natural remedy for skin problems such as acne and rashes. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of lemongrass oil can help you avoid a lot of skin problems. It can even help you relax if you're stressed or anxious.
Aromatherapy Uses of Lemongrass Oil
Lemongrass essential oil is an excellent remedy for various ailments. You can apply it on the affected areas with your fingertips, Q-tips, or fork. Using a fork, you can massage the oil onto your chest, temples, and back of neck. To reduce the risk of skin irritation, lemongrass essential oil should be diluted with carrier oil before applying it to the skin. It can also be used as an alternative astringent.
Properties of lemongrass essential oil make it an excellent choice for anti-fungal treatment. It also relieves stress and lowers blood pressure. In addition, lemongrass essential oil is a natural mood lifter and disinfectant. Aside from its antibacterial properties, it can also fight harmful free radicals.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )