Peppermint Oil Manufacturer, Wholesale Supplier and Exporter to Buy in Pure and 100% Natural Form
Peppermint oil is produced from the peppermint plant, which is well-known across the world for its wide range of purposes, from medical to as an ingredient in various goods. This oil has long been used as a food supplement as well as a treatment for skin disorders. The oil's antispasmodic, anti-fungal, digestive, antidepressant and antibacterial effects are well documented. Additionally, we consistently provide high-quality in all of our products at Shiva Exports India, one of the renowned wholesale Peppermint Oil producers and suppliers from India.
Peppermint Facts: Peppermint is often regarded as the oldest known medication, with several health advantages. It is indigenous to North America and Europe. The fragrance of this plant is rich, refreshing, and minty. This plant's botanical name is Mentha pipertita, and it is a part of the Labiatae family.
Peppermint oil: This oil is derived from the peppermint plants leaves. The oil is frequently seen as a painkiller. It may also be used with essential oils such as eucalyptus, lemon, marjoram, and rosemary, all of which have similar properties such as a fresh scent.
Uses of Peppermint oil:
Peppermint Oil Medicinal Purpose:
1. Peppermint oil is rich in digestive properties that aid in the treatment of gastrointestinal issues such as colon spasms, indigestion, and irritable bowel syndrome. The oil is really useful to individuals who seem to have a somewhat less appetite. The oil is used as a health supplement and as a treatment for illnesses such as morning sickness, nausea, diarrhoea, and vomiting.
2. Aromatherapy oil is useful in reducing tension, pain, worry, and sadness. It is also effective for brain functioning. It can also help with muscular discomfort and headaches.
3. The oil has respiratory advantages as well. Based on particular studies, this oil is useful in treating TB as well as minimizing the chance of getting the disease. Also, this oil has a great efficacy as a cough medicine cure.
4. Peppermint oil can be used to heal some skin conditions. It could be seen as an emollient. Moreover, this oil is excellent for oral health since it may be used as an astringent or mouthwash to stop bad odour.
Culinary Use of Peppermint Oil:
Peppermint oil offers a wide range of medical applications. For its menthol content, it may also be utilised as an ingredient in items such as chewing gum, toothpaste, tea, ice cream, shampoo, and cigarettes. This oil is also used as a flavour in some foods.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )