Steam distillation is used to obtain Patchouli oil from its leaves. The oil is well-known because of its variety of uses from cosmetic purposes to culinary purposes, down to medical. It has aphrodisiac, antiseptic, antiphlogistic, astringent, antiviral, sedative, anti-fungal, tonic deodorant, cicatrisant, insecticide, cytophylactic, antidepressant, and antibacterial, properties.
Know About Patchouli:
This plant belongs to the Labiatae genus, which is native to Southeast Asia. Pogostemon Cablin or Pogostemon Patchouli is the generic name for this plant. This plant is commonly cultivated in various islands like China, India, Philippines and Malaysia.
Other essential oils that may be combined with this oil include lavender, bergamot, geranium, and myrrh. It's also utilised in cosmetics and perfumes because of its pleasant scent, which is ideal for both men and women. Also, we as one of the major wholesale Patchouli Oil producers and Suppliers form India, offer different other quality essential oils at best price.
Uses of Patchouli Oil:
Patchouli Oil Medicinal Purpose:
1. Patchouli oil has been known for many years as an insect repellent. It was often used to keep insects out of garments.
2. The oil is also used as a remedy for any skin problems such as dermatitis, wrinkles, eczema, acne, and chapped skin. It possesses anti-aging properties that aid in keeping the skin looking youthful. It also assists in the removal of scars and blemishes.
3. It is also used for aromatherapy that helps to relieve stress, depression, and anxiety. It also aids in the relaxation of the brain and nerves.
4. It has also anti-fungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties that help to protect the body from any infections caused by bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
5. Aphrodisiac: This feature of the oil aids in the treatment of sexual issue of sexual stress, libido loss, frigidity, and impotency. It also aids in the stimulation of sexual hormones that increase sex drive in both men and women.
Patchouli Oil Culinary Use:
It's not only utilised in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, but it's also used in cooking. It's used in cooking as a condiment.
Source of Patchouli Essential Oil
Patchouli is a perennial herb in the mint family. Its oil is the key ingredient in perfumes, baby wipes, laundry detergents, and air fresheners. It is also used in folk medicine for a variety of conditions, including skin irritations and hair problems. Patchouli essential oil contains a molecule known as patchoulol. There are several sources of patchouli oil.
Patchouli oil is a natural ingredient in many products but is also produced by extracting the leaves of Pogostemon cablin. It is very aromatic oil that has a sweet, woody, and balsamic scent. Originally from Southeast Asia, the oil has been traded around the world for centuries, including along the Silk Road. Today, patchouli oil production is estimated to be about 1,200 tons per year. While patchouli is one of the most versatile fragrance crops in the world, its quality is influenced by both the environmental conditions and extraction methods used. The use of this essential oil is increasing due to its multiple advantages, and if you want a large quantities of Patchouli Oil online for use in healthcare and other sectors, contact Shiva Exports India, one of the major manufacturer of Patchouli Oil.
Patchouli Essential Oil Properties
Patchouli oil is known for its antiseptic properties and is effective against many types of infection. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties, as well as astringent and diuretic properties. In aromatherapy, patchouli oil is also effective against pain and has a calming effect. Its calming effects make it useful for treating depression. It can also be used as a deodorant, because of its pleasant, spicy scent. Furthermore, as a wholesale supplier of Patchouli oil, we know how important its qualities and applications are to various sectors.
It is produced through the steam distillation of the leaves of the Pogostemon cablin plant. This herb is native to the tropics of Southeast Asia and is cultivated in India, Philippines, Malaysia, and China. It has a mild earthy, slightly sweet scent, and is reddish in colour. Various applications have been made with patchouli oil, and it is now popular in cosmetics, perfume, and other products.
Important Benefits of Patchouli Essential Oil
The benefits of patchouli oil are numerous. The essential oil has therapeutic effects on many health conditions, including respiratory, digestive and skin conditions. It is also used to help with respiratory problems and infections. In addition, it is an effective remedy for constipation and can increase the number of bowel movements. Despite its extensive list of uses, few studies have been conducted on humans. However, these benefits are likely to increase interest in patchouli oil for its therapeutic qualities. As a wholesale Rosemary oil exporter, we understand that this oil can be used in a multitude of industries to produce really effective products that benefit the body.
Patchouli essential oil stimulates blood circulation and new cell growth. It also improves skin elasticity, preventing sagging skin, and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It can even enhance a person's sexual drive by increasing blood circulation. All of these benefits make patchouli essential oil a valuable addition to your personal care products. Its antidepressant properties and ability to promote sex drive are just a few of the benefits of this oil. Also, if you want to buy online Patchouli oil in bulk quantity for its health advantages, get in touch with Shiva Exports India, one of the most reputable Patchouli oil wholesale suppliers.
Application of Patchouli Essential Oil in Combination with Other Oils
Patchouli oil has long been used in aromatherapy for its calming and grounding effects. It helps people relax and focus when they are feeling scattered. Its benefits extend to the skin, as well as to the mind. Patchouli is also an excellent insect repellent. Diffusing patchouli with citrus oils is a great way to attract abundance. It is great for diffusing as an air freshener and aromatherapy, and as a Patchouli oil manufacturer, we are aware of the growing need for wholesale Patchouli oil in therapeutic treatments, perfumery, and much more.
When blended with other ingredients, patchouli oil brings out a warm, oriental character. This fragrance is popular as an accent note in floral, chypre, and oriental fragrances. Because of its distinctive aroma, patchouli is also often used in laundry products and fine fragrances. This oil is also beneficial for the skin and can be used as a base note to create a richer, fuller fragrance.
Safety with Patchouli Essential Oil
Patchouli oil is considered safe when used in small amounts. This essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties and is effective against several types of bacteria and fungi. Its active ingredient, patchoulol, inhibits gram-positive bacteria. It can also help cure H. pylori infections. It also inhibits certain gram-positive bacteria, such as Staphylococcus and Bacillus. It also has antibacterial properties, so it may be used in natural products without fear of side effects. Furthermore, we are one of the top exporters of Patchouli Essential Oil and offer Patchouli Oil in bulk to a number of industries. Visit Shiva Exports India to shop Patchouli Essential Oil online for its healthy benefits and purposes.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )