A little evergreen tree native to Asia, the lemon is a citrus fruit. The yellow fruit of the tree is utilised in both culinary and non-culinary applications all over the world, especially for its juice, though the flesh and peel are also employed. Lemon has also been shown to remove toxins from several parts of the body, including the digestive system, kidneys, and hair and scalp. Lemons have a higher concentration of minerals and vitamins than almost any food. Lemon Essential Oil is the simplest way to reap the rewards of lemon. The oil is cold-pressed out from skin of the lemon fruit and has a long life span; it does not go poor for a long time.
Properties of Lemon oil
7. Immune Stimulant
Uses of Lemon Oil
Medicinal Uses of Lemon Oil Cold Pressed
1. Use it for coughs, colds and general congestion.
2. Lemon oil helps fight off bacteria and viruses and soothes sore throat.
3. Lemon oil aids with digestion, reduces weight and boosts your mood and metabolism.
4. Lemon oil helps detoxify and purify the liver.
5. It's a remedy for bad breath, mouth ulcers and any other mouth diseases.
6. It provides relief from sleeplessness, ensures good sleep and helps treat insomnia.
7. Lemon oil is also effective as a hair tonic, and eliminates dandruff.
Lemon Oil Domestic Uses
1. Lemon oil freshens up laundry.
2. Lemon oil can be used as a degreaser. It will quickly cut through oil and dirt.
3. It will also assist in the removal of glue and adhesive residues.
4. Wipe your leather and shine your silver with a little lemon oil.
5. You may clean your stainless steel equipment with a mixture of lemon oil and water.
Lemon Oil Cold Pressed
The anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of this natural substance make it a valuable addition to skincare products. Not only does it improve skin tone, but it is also a household cleaner.
Composition of Lemon Oil
The chemical composition of lemon oil varies from type to type. Lemon oils are rich in sesquiterpenes, terpenes, and aldehydes. Citral is the main aromatic constituent and is found in concentrations ranging from 2.0 to 5.5%. The chemical composition varies with the variety of lemon, its extraction method, and the region from which it is produced. Lemons grow best in climates of the Mediterranean region with hot days and cool nights. They are grown during the rainy season, so the chemical composition varies as well.
Lemon Oil Cold Pressed Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Microbial Properties
The lemon essential oil has many benefits for your skin, including anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. Lemon has a wide range of applications, from cleaning and body care to aromatherapy. To make the most of these properties, look for high-quality oil, either cold-pressed or steam-distilled. Lemon oil with no contaminants is a better choice.
Lemon Oil Helps Brighten and Even Out Skin Tone
The high vitamin C content in lemon oil can help lighten and improve the tone of the face. Lemon oil can reduce the appearance of dark spots, even out the skin tone, and soothe irritated skin. Its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties can also help reduce the appearance of acne and psoriasis. Besides its benefits for the skin, lemon oil can also help reduce the appearance of enlarged pores and redness.
Lemon Oil Cold Pressed is a Household Cleaner
A citrusy essential oil, Lemon Oil cold pressed is a great cleaner and smells amazing! Its bright aroma also has antibacterial and natural disinfectant properties. Lemon Oil is widely used in cosmetics because of its skin purifying and cleansing properties. During the winter, you can add a few drops to a room mist to keep the house smelling fresh. It is also a great natural glass cleaner.
Lemon Oil is a Common Ingredient in Skin and Aromatherapy Products
Essential oils have numerous benefits, and lemon oil is no exception. It is known for its refreshing scent and can be found in a variety of products. This oil is also used as a base for cosmetics.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )