Clary Sage is a tough biennial herb that may grow up to 3 feet tall, with little flowering spikes rising atop huge hairy purple-green leaves. Steam distillation is used to extract essential oil from the leaves and blooming tops. Clary Sage has a beautiful sweet, nutty scent and a dry, wine-like taste. Aroma therapists prescribe Clary Sage essential oils for treating a number of illnesses. Clary Sage essential oil includes a high concentration of an ester known as linalyl acetate, a chemical that is well recognised for balancing the neurological system.
Clary Sage Oil Properties
1. The oil is clear to pale yellow in color
2. It has a mellow, warm, herbal scent
3. The oil blends well with lavender, coriander, cypress, frankincense, geranium, rose and sandalwood
Uses of Clary Sage Oil
1. Clary Sage essential oil possesses estrogen-like qualities that help to regulate and maintain hormones.
2. Clary Sage oil reduces bronchial tube spasms and is thus used to treat asthma.
3. It alleviates anxiety, emotional stress, and migraines.
4. Its warming and antispasmodic characteristics aid in the treatment of digestive issues such as cramps or griping colicky symptoms, as well as other stomach issues.
5. Clary Sage oil is also known to help avoid excessive perspiration and to boost immune systems in the battle against illness.
6. Clary Sage oil aids in hormone balance by supporting the endocrine and circulatory systems, and its antioxidant properties aid in relaxing.
7. Clary Sage oil is used to calm and lessen epileptic convulsions as well as other convulsions caused by a nerve problem or mental illness.
8. Clary Sage essential oil relaxes stiff nerves and helps clear the mind.
Chemical Components of Clary Sage Oil
2. Linalyl acetate
6. Neryl acetate
Clary Sage Oil Reduces Cortisol Levels
Clary sage is a fragrant herb that has many health benefits. Its anti-stress, calming, and rejuvenating properties make it a popular choice for aromatherapy. This herb can also help to regulate the thyroid, adrenal, and dopamine pathways.
Clary sage oil can naturally reduce cortisol levels, a hormone associated with depression. This neurotransmitter is responsible for controlling a range of body functions, from blood pressure to heart rate. It is also effective when used in a diffuser.
Clary Sage Oil Lowers Blood Pressure
There are many different benefits of Clary Sage oil, and one of them is lowering blood pressure. You should use it only a few times a day, and it should be diluted before taking it internally. To get the full benefit of Clary Sage, it is best to dilute it with water before using it. Clary Sage oil lowers blood pressure by reducing the production of adrenaline.
Clary Sage Oil Regulates Estrogen Levels
The essential oil of Clary Sage is a highly effective hormone balancing substance. It helps regulate the production of estrogen throughout all times of the month. Maintaining proper estrogen levels may help prevent polycystic ovaries and prevent polycystic ovary syndrome. Clary sage is also an excellent topical remedy for PMS and cramps. The oil contains two main hormones: thyroxine and triiodothyronine, which control the body's production of estrogen.
The natural phytoestrogens found in Clary sage oil have estrogenic properties. They do not come from the body's endocrine system, but rather come from plants. Because they mimic the activity of estrogen in the body, they balance it and help the uterus function properly. In addition, Clary sage oil also lowers cortisol levels, a common symptom of high stress and high hormone levels. Clary sage also helps alleviate symptoms of stress, including headaches and anxiety.
The bioactive composition of Clary Sage Oil is one of its many positive attributes. It regulates sebum secretion, and has antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, it inhibits the growth of Propionibacterium acnes, bacteria that causes breakouts. Additionally, Clary sage oil inhibits P. acnes by reducing inflammation caused by bacterial infection. Inflammation is a major contributor to skin damage, as it reduces the activity of skin proteins and lipids. Clary Sage Oil may have a beneficial effect on childbirth. Clary sage is safe for consumption when used in medicinal amounts.
Relieve Stress with Clary Sage Oil
When diffused, Clary Sage oil can help you to relax and sleep at night. Adding two to three drops to your diffuser will provide a soothing, calming effect. You can also use Clary Sage essential oil as massage oil. It's best to blend Clary Sage with other mood-enhancing essential oils such as lavender. It also blends well with lemon, lavender, geranium, and frankincense essential oils.
Clary Sage's relaxing and balancing properties are attributed to its main chemical component, linalool. The compound linalool is metabolized by enzymes in the body to produce linalool, which is a highly calming and relaxing substance. In addition, Clary Sage oil can improve mood and increase libido in men. It is also effective in reducing nausea.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )