Vetiver oil is a natural essential oil prepared from the roots of the vetiver plant using distillation process. It is well recognized as Khus Khus in the Indian Subcontinent and is utilised in fragrances, beverage and food sectors, and aromatherapy. This oil contains a wide range of therapeutic properties.
Vetiver is a grass plant that grows in bunches and is native to India. This plant is highly drought tolerant and helps protect the soil against sheet erosion. The scientific name is Chrysopgon Zizaniodes.
Vetiver oil has an earthen musk scent and is grounding, relaxing, and harmonizing to the body. This oil is among those that may be used both topically and orally to defend injuries and tissues from sepsis. Vetiver oil of high grade is dark brown in colour and may be mixed with other oils.
Use of Vetiver Oil
Vetiver Oil Medical Purposes
1. The anti-inflammatory characteristics of this oil makes it beneficial in relieving discomfort in the circulatory and neurological systems, and it is used to treat dehydration and heatstroke.
2. The oil's antibacterial properties make it particularly efficient in killing Staphylococcus Aureus and preventing its future development.
3. Vetiver oil is a relaxant that is used to treat stress, anxiety, and shock. It is also particularly useful in treating sleeplessness.
4. Since it has a relaxing and stabilizing effect on the human body and mind, this oil is efficacious in the prevention of Parkinson's disease and also aids in the maintenance of healthy brain and nerve health.
5. When used as a flavouring component in drinks and sorbets, the oil functions as an aphrodisiac, increasing libido and arousing sexual impulses.
6. This oil is considered to be particularly beneficial for depressive symptoms and, when applied topically, it reduces postpartum stretch marks.
7. Used during aromatherapy to metabolise the body, provide vigour, and increase immunological systems.
Vetiver is a popular choice among perfumers since it is safe and stable oil. It is commonly used in the manufacturing of fragrances, creams, lotions, room fresheners, and soaps.
Vetiver Oil Culinary Uses
Because it is a safe oil, and is used in flavouring beverages, sorbets and other food stuff, and can also be used as a food supplement when properly diluted.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )