Ylang Ylang essential oil is a natural product extracted by steam distillation from the flowers of the Ylang Ylang tree. The flowers are large tender fragrant pink, mauve or yellow in colour and the yellow heads produce the best oil.
About Ylang Ylang: The Ylang Ylang tree is indigenous to Philippines and Molucca Islands of Indonesia and its botanical name is Cananga Odorata and forma is Macrophylla. It is a tropical tree that grows to a height of up to sixty feet (twenty meters). The optimum harvesting time for the flowers is when a carmine crown appears at the centre of the flower. From five years to over thirty years the Ylang Ylang tree can produce a yield of up to 10 kgs per year, provided that the climatic conditions are favourable and the trees are well maintained.
Ylang Ylang Oil : The Ylang Ylang oil is produced after a lengthy distillation process and it comes as the first, second or third grade. These grades are often mixed to produce a lower quality oil whose density is less than that of the Ylang Ylang Extra oil. When distilled the oil is pale yellow to golden yellow in colour. It can be combined with other essential oils.
Use of Oil Ylang Ylang Oil
Ylang Ylang Oil Medical Purposes
1. The oil is very useful and effective in the treatment of high blood pressure.
2. Being a natural aphrodisiac the Ylang Ylang oil is a remedy for impotence and it increases sexual libido in both males and females who use it. Combined with other oils it is highly effective in the treatment of frigidity and impotence.
3. This oil has been found to be effective in dealing with premenstrual syndrome and relieving menstrual cramps.
4. Because of it calming and soothing effects on the body it is widely used in the treatment of stress related disorders such as anxiety, depression, insomnia and nervous tension.
5. When steamed into a room it helps treat colds and flu, and prevents painful coughing and decongests the chest and nose.
This grade of Ylang Ylang oil is more commonly used in the production of soaps, creams, lotions and hair products. Because it is not very dense it is not commonly used in making perfumes. In Asia it is used widely in hair products to stimulate luxuriant hair.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )