Yarrow oil is a a natural oil that has a strong sweet scent, similar to chrysanthemums. It is extracted from the dried yarrow plant by steam distillation. It is one of the essential oils that has very many effective healing properties and is used for a large number of health disorders.
About Yarrow: The yarrow is an erect herbaceous perennial plant that produces one to several stems. It is a flowering plant in the family Asteracea and the scientific name is Achillea Millefolium. The yarrow is native to regions of the Northern Hemisphere in Asia, Europe and North America and commonly flowers between May and June. This plant is also known by the name Soldier's Woundwort or Herbal Militaris because it was used during times of war to staunch the flow of blood from the soldiers' wounds. Today it is produced in the Balkans, United States of America, Hungary, France and Germany.
Yarrow Oil: Yarrow oil has a green to bluish colour and is produced from the dried flowers of the plant and is known as the wound healer for its effectiveness as an antiseptic. This oil can be used in combination with other essential oils for more effectiveness.
Use of Yarrow Oil
1. The Yarrow oil as an anti-inflammatory soothes all inflammations caused by colds and by eating over spiced foods.
2. It has diaphoretic properties which increase perspiration and urination thus expelling toxins, extra salt and excess water from the body. This helps in the treatment of rheumatism and arthritis as uric acid is cleared from the body.
3. Because of its antiseptic properties it is checks the intrusion of microbes and kills bacteria and viruses. It also activates platelets and leucocytes and helps form a cover over wounds to prevent infection.
4. Yarrow oil effectively eliminates after marks and removes scars and tissues made by wounds, acne, pimples or boils.
5. Restores the liver and other digestive organs back to health and is beneficial in healing internal wounds like ulcers.
6. As an expectorant Yarrow oil decongests the chest and helps remove phlegm thus clearing the respiratory system.
7. Yarrow oil is very beneficial in treating varicose veins and haemorrhoids.
8. This oil has emanagogue properties and helps regulate periods, as well as avoiding early menopause.
Yarrow oil can be used in certain sorbets and beers and can also be used to flavor fruit salads and ice cream.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )