Camellia Sinensis is an evergreen shrub, the leaves and buds of which are highly useful for the production of white tea. The plants are mainly found in various parts of Asia, but presently it is cultivated all over the world, primarily in tropical and subtropical regions. The plants are trimmed to below 2 metres in order to make their leaves viable for cultivation. The leaves are 4 to 15 cm long and 2 to 5 cm wide.
Fresh leaves contain a minimum amount of caffeine. Young leaves, light green in colour, having short white hairs on the underside, are preferably harvested for tea cultivation. The nomenclature "white tea" is derived from the aforementioned white hairs, which gives the plant a whitish appearance. Cultivation is feasible in areas having 127 cm of rainfall perennially. The plants require full or partial sunrays to grow, and can be cultivated in USDA climate zones 7 to 9. Two principal varieties of plants are principally cultivated, namely the Chinese variety plant and Assamese plant.
The seeds of Camellia Sinensis can be pressed to extract a particular type of oil, known as Tea seed oil, which is edible oil with a significant herbal aroma. The tea seed oil has a pale green colour.
Tea seed oil or Camellia tea oil is extracted using cold processing or solvent extraction methods.
Camellia Oil has the following composition:
Stearic Acid (1.1%)
Palmitic Acid (8.8%)
Palmitoleic Acid (1.5%)
Oleic Acid (82.3%)
Linoleic Acid (7.4%)
Besides, it also contains traces of Vitamin E, Calcium, Potassium and Phosphorus. Some nutrients like Squalane and Saponins are also prevalent.
Medicinal Uses: Tea Seed oil prevents the spread of three kinds of cancer, namely colon cancer, uterus cancer and breast cancer. It also boosts our immune system, and acts as a stress reduction agent.
Household Uses: Camellia Oil is used for cooking, as machinery lubricant, and also as an agent to prevent rusting.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )