The water of Tranquility is the description of the Vetiveria zizanioides in India. It is also called kus-khus and is native to the Southern India, Himalayan Mountains, Sri Lanka and Indonesia. It belongs to the genus vetiveria and family Gramineae. It is a perennial grass 2 meters in height and roots are aromatic in nature and can grow 20-30 cm deep in intermediate textural marginal soils.
APPEARANCE: Yellow to brown liquid
OPTICAL ROTATION: 30 degree
ACIDITY: 10 – 70 mgKOH/g
DENSITY: 0.985 - 1.025
REFRACTIVE INDEX: 1.520 – 1.530
SOLUBILITY IN WATER: Insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol
The water is distilled from the semi-fresh and dried roots.
Chemical Composition of Vetiver Water
The main constituents of the water are Furfurol, Benzoic acid, Vetivene, Vetivenyl vetivenate, Terpinen-4-ol and 5-Epiprezizane.
Vetiver Water Uses
Anti Inflammatory: The water has a very calming and cooling effect that placates every kind of inflammations. It is also very effective in countering the inflammations in circulatory system and nervous system. It is perfect remedy for cure of inflammations caused by sun stroke and dehydration.
Anti Septic: For any kind of fungal and bacteria to grow, the hot and humid condition is perfect, and water is rich in epizizanal. This makes it an effective in killing the microbes like Staphylococcus Aureus, is the reason for causing septic.
Sedative: It is widely used in aromatherapy to relieve stress, anxiety, headache, neuralgia, dull muscle pain and insomnia. It is a stimulant and rubefacient, so it eases the pain arthritis or rheumatism conditions.
Refrigerant: this water is a natural cooling agent, which soothes the body temperature and is beneficial in fever due to heat exposure.
Fixative: It is one of the natural fixatives known. Its unique chemical composition, odor, high solubility in alcohol that improves its miscibility make's it perfect for perfumery industry.
Flavoring agent: It is used in the production of various refreshing drinks and various other dishes, where it is used as ingredient.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )