Vetiver Oil - Ruh Khus (Green)
Manufacturer, Supplier and Wholesale Exporter of Vetiver Oil - Ruh Khus (Green).
Contact us for Wholesale/Bulk Inquiry
Vetiver Oil - Ruh Khus (Green) - Highest GradeFree Shipping Above 1 Kg
Buy Vetiver Oil - Ruh Khus (Green)
Vetiver Oil Ruh Khus is a highly sought-after natural essential oil extracted from the roots of the Vetiver grass through the traditional process of hydro distillation in copper degs. The intricate and intensive extraction process, which takes place during October after the Monsoon season, gives the oil its emerald green color and earthy, mossy scent.
Also known as the "Oil of Tranquility," Vetiver Oil Ruh Khus Green is prized for its calming and soothing effect on the mind and body. Its natural cooling properties make it a popular choice for use during hot months, where it can be applied topically to lower body temperature. Additionally, Vetiver Oil Green is effective in treating flatulence, colic, obstinate vomiting, and providing relief for sprains, rheumatism, and lumbago when applied externally.
Beyond its medicinal uses, Vetiver Oil Ruh Khus Green is a popular choice in the cosmetics industry for use in masculine perfumes and scents. The oil is also used in the preparation of traditional Indian sweets and sherbets, which not only quench thirst but also cool the body temperature. With its myriad of benefits, it's no wonder that Vetiver Oil Green is highly valued and widely used.
Pure Perfume Grade Vetiver Oil, also known as Ruh Khus in the Middle East and Subcontinent, is highly valued for its calming and soothing properties, making it a popular choice for assisting with insomnia and getting a better night's sleep. This natural essential oil is produced through the traditional process of hydro distillation of the roots of the Vetiver grass, resulting in a low yield and making it a highly sought-after oil.
The oil's beautiful, thick emerald green color and deep wet earth after rain, minty and mossy scent, is known to linger and project for hours, with amazing longevity lasting up to 12 hours on skin and 2 days on fabric.
The scientific name of the plant from which this Vetiver Oil Green is extracted is Vetiveria Zizanioides, commonly found in Northern India. This tall, tough, wiry, and perennial grass grows wild and in bunches, and is harvested during October after the Monsoon season to ensure that the roots have dried on the ground.
This Pure Perfume Grade Vetiver Oil is the only Vetiver oil suitable for use in perfumes. Cheaper essential oils cannot provide the Ruh Khus effect that this oil offers. While Vetiver's unique fragrance may shock first-time users, allowing some time for it to grow on you is recommended. We suggest getting a 1ml sample before purchasing to ensure suitability. Properly stored, Vetiver Oil only gets better with age, like Oud.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )