Credit Card system is workig. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposite). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
There are over 75 species of tulips and all belong to the Liliaceae family. This renowned spring flower first appeared in the western part of Europe around the year of 1500 being native to the Middle East countries. The name of the flower comes from the Persian word "toliban" meaning turban probably due to its shape. Oriental rugs have the tulip as a decoration motif for centuries. Holland is considered to be the land of tulips. The bulbs they grow from were used to be merchandised in exchange for coins and even gold. Tulips are the national flower of Holland.
The liquid is clear but according to the color of the petals its color can vary from yellowish to orange and pink. There is a great variety of colors in tulips like: red, pink, orange, yellow, purple, and white of course.
The methods used to extract the oil from this delicate flower are steam distillation as well as by using a solvent.
Tulipanin is an anthocyanin as well as tuliposides and tulipalins. The latter two are responsible for allergies as they contain α-methylene-γ-butyrolactone which is a common allergen. It can also cause dermatitis but only on people who handle the cut flowers.
Medicinal use: This delicate plant can be used as diuretic and tonic. Dysentery, arthritis and rheumatism can also be treated by using the bark of the tulip. It is also known to alleviate fever, colds and respiratory problems.
There is a legend saying that happiness comes from the inside of a tulip so people offer this flower to bring happiness to the beloved ones. However this legend may be true because the fragrance of tulips conveys relaxation and a feeling of contentment. The antiseptic properties of the tulip assist in cleaning the wounds from cuts and scratches. Duodenal problems can also find remedy.
This absolute is often used for scented candles, room refreshers, bath lotions and other cosmetics.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )