Manufacturer, Supplier and Wholesale Exporter of Tomerseed Oil.
Contact us for Wholesale/Bulk Inquiry
Buy Tomerseed Oil
Tomerseed oil is an essential oil that is extracted from the seeds of the Tomerseed tree by steam distillation. Because of its natural perfume and scent Tomerseed oil is used extensively in many cultures and therapies today.
About Tomerseed: The Tomerseed tree is also often referred to as the Winged Prickly Ash Tree and is a member of the Citrus family Rutaceae. The scientific name for this tree is Zanthozylum Armathum and is said to be indigenous to China and parts of India and Nepal. Because of its antiseptic and mouth odor fighting properties it has also been named the Toothache Tree.
Tomerseed Oil: Tomerseed oil is pale yellow in colour and has a spicy, woody warm aroma with sweet floral undertones, making it a very essential ingredient in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical as well as food production industry. It also blends well with other essential oils.
Use of Tomerseed Oil
1. Tomerseed oil has antidepressant properties and is a useful remedy in treatment of stress and stress related conditions.
2. The oil is beneficial in the treatment of fibrositis, rheumatism, leg cramps and varicose veins.
3. The oil is effective in treating fevers, dyspepsia and cholera.
4. Tomerseed oil stimulates mucous membranes, lymphatic system and promotes blood circulation.
5. Tomerseed oil is well known for its effectiveness is dulling the pain caused by toothaches, and also treating halitosis.
6. The expectorant properties in Tomerseed oil make it a trusted remedy for treating coughs and common colds.
7. Tomerseed oil is also effective in regulating menstruation.
8. The astringent properties in the oil makes it effective in inducing skin contractions and adding a lift to the skin which makes a person feel better and look younger.
9. Tomerseed oil is effective in aromatherapy as it relaxes the mind and soothes frayed nerves.
Because of its spicy and floral scent it is a favourite in the preparation of perfumes and high quality colognes, as well as apothecary perfumes. It is also used in the tobacco industry.
Tomerseed Oil is used as a flavouring agent for soups and many other conventional dishes.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )