Credit Card system is workig. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposite). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
Tarragon oil is extracted from the leaves and flowering tops of the tarragon plant using the steam distillation process. It is known for its antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-parasitic, anti-infectious, anti-cancerous, anti-inflammatory, digestive, laxative, diuretic, neuromuscular, anti-fermentation, and stimulant properties. Aside from being used in medicine, it is also used in manufacturing perfumes.
About Tarragon: Artemisia Dracunculus is the botanical name of the tarragon plant. It is commonly called "Little Dragon" which came from the meaning of Dracunculus. It is an aromatic herb and known for its being used as a seasoning in a classic French sauce. This plant originally found mostly in the northern hemisphere like North America, Europe, Asia, and India. This herb usually grows up to 3 feet high.
Tarragon oil: The oil is obtained from the flowers and leaves of the plant. It has an herby yet spicy aroma. This oil is made up of ocimene, phellandrene, estragole and cineol.
Uses of Tarragon oil:
1. Tarragon oil is well-known being a highly beneficial for digestive problems. It is very useful for hiccups, dyspepsia, flatulence, and irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps to improve the natural digestion. It also effective in increasing appetite.
2. This oil is very effective as a toothache remedy as well. It also helps to lessen the sore gums.
3. It is also effective in treating menstrual pains. The oil is efficient in maintaining the health of the women's respiratory system at the same time. However, for safety purposes pregnant can't use this oil.
4. This oil has a spicy smell that can take away bad odor and helps prevent the growth of the microbes. Hence, this oil can be used as a deodorant.
The tarragon oil has been used for many years in cooking. It is known as a main seasoning in the French Bernaise sauce. It is also used as a seasoning in other dishes such as salads, mayonnaise, rice, poultry, fish, herb butter and flavored vinegars.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )