Credit Card system is workig. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposite). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
Steam distillation is used to obtain sandalwood from mature tree wood. Because this oil contains 88 percent santalol, it provides numerous benefits. It possesses antiviral, antidepressant, aphrodisiac, anticancer, astringent, antiseptic, immune stimulant, tonic, sedative and properties. This essential oil is often regarded as among the most adulterated.
About Sandalwood: Sandalwood's botanical name is Santalum album, and it is a member of the Santalaceae class. The tree can reach a height of 30 feet and matures in 30 - 60 yrs.
Sandalwood oil: This oil is derived from a sandalwood tree, which produces more oil as it matures. The major components of this oil are Beta Santatol, Santalenes, and Santyl Acetate. Furthermore, it is utilised to enhance the scent of a variety of industrial items.
Uses of Sandalwood oil:
Sandalwood Oil Medicinal Purpose:
1. Sandalwood oil has antibacterial properties and can be used both internally and externally. This even helps in protecting wounds and ulcers from infection. It is also effective against germs and viruses.
2. This oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which aid in the removal of redness and irritation from the diseased area. It also aids in the relief of inflammation caused by infections and other disorders in the digestive, circulatory, and nervous systems.
3. Astringent: The oil can also be used to strengthen and constrict gums, skin and muscles.
4. The oil is also an aphrodisiac and can be used to treat migraines & headaches
5. This oil can also be used to care for your skin. It hydrated dry and cracked skin and also functions as an anti-aging agent, which is beneficial for aged skin tissues. It is found in skin care creams and lotions.
Sandalwood Oil Use in the Kitchen:
It is used to flavour meals and beverages in addition to being utilised for treatment and cosmetics.
Anti-inflammatory Sandalwood Oil
Sandalwood Oil is anti-inflammatory. This natural plant oil contains a-santalol esters, which inhibit the production of proinflammatory cytokines. In addition to being anti-inflammatory, sandalwood oil is also supremely cooling, making it an excellent treatment for sun-damaged skin. To use this oil as a face mask, you should mix a teaspoonful of it with a cup of rose water and apply it to your face. Leave it on for few minutes, then wash it off with cool water. Sandalwood oil also improves the complexion of skin, removing dark spots and blemishes.
Anti-microbial Sandalwood Oil
Sandalwood oil is a natural product with numerous benefits for the skin. Its anti-microbial and astringent properties combat bacterial and viral infections. Sandalwood oil is also known for its ability to reduce inflammation of the skin, control excessive moisture, and reduce the appearance of acne. It is used extensively in aromatherapy and massaging it into the skin enhances its glow and makes it look healthy.
Sandalwood oil contains high concentrations of antioxidants and can help the skin maintain a healthy balance. It is often used to treat acne and other skin conditions by addressing bacterial infections. Its antiseptic properties also make it effective for treating rashes and heat rashes. In addition to these benefits, sandalwood oil is also known to reduce the appearance of pores and treat dark spots and acne.
Some reliable studies have revealed that sandalwood oil has a number of anti-cancer properties. Its major constituent is santalol, which is comprised of z-a-santalol, epi-b-santalol, and trans-a-bergamotol. These compounds are produced by a monoterpene synthase that acts on farnesene pyrophosphate and a-santalol.
The chemical constituents of Indian sandalwood oil have been found to inhibit the production of pro-inflammatory factors such as tumor necrosis factor-a, leukotriene B4, and interleukin-1b. Sandalwood oil has been tested by researchers for its antioxidant activity in a cellular assay and demonstrated a significant antioxidant effect. In addition, it significantly inhibited the formation of ROS induced by the peroxyl initiator AAPH in human skin cells. Furthermore, it protected HaCaT cells from the effects of blue light, cigarette smoke, and oxidative stress.
Calming Sandalwood Oil
Known as the "spiritual tree", sandalwood oil has a long and storied history. Throughout India, the oil is used as a meditative aid. It is also applied to the forehead, between the eyebrows, and temples for a relaxing, meditative atmosphere. The oil can be diluted with a base oil, such as sweet almond, jojoba, olive, or coconut oil. Adding the oil to a warm bath is also an excellent way to benefit from its calming properties.
Sandalwood oil has many applications in skin care, perfumery, and spiritual wellness. Its sweet, woody aroma is calming and can aid in easing depression and low self-esteem. Often used in fragrances, sandalwood essential oil is a base note that is able to round out a blend.
Relaxing Sandalwood Oil
A traditional remedy for many ailments, sandalwood oil can help with many different types of mental and physical imbalances. Sandalwood oil is commonly used for meditation because of its calming, grounding, and mood-enhancing properties. Diffusing it in your room can have a variety of benefits and can be used to help you feel better before meditation or after a long, stressful day. It is also known to be aphrodisiac and can fight viral infections.
The oil is obtained by steam distillation, and its scent is not overwhelming. While some of the varieties of sandalwood oil contain significant amounts of farnesol, other types contain less of the chemical compound.
Sandalwood Oil is Helpful for Hair
While it's useful for sensitive skin and chapped ends, it's also a great way to add fragrance to your hair. You can also mix it with your favorite shampoo or conditioner. Sandalwood is a good choice if you have dry hair, as it helps to retain moisture and add sheen. It can also be used as a dry hair rinse.
Sandalwood oil is an essential oil derived from the East Indian sandalwood tree. It has a pleasant scent that is commonly used in beauty products, including shampoos, conditioners, and hair products. The scent of sandalwood is derived from santalol, an aromatic compound found in the wood. Sandalwood oil is believed to promote hair growth, and can be used to add a subtle, relaxing scent to a bath or directly applied to skin.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )