Rosa Damascena, or Damask rose, is primarily found in Bulgaria. India, France, Tunisia, Morocco, and other Middle Eastern countries add to manufacture as well. The stem of this shrub is loaded with corpulent and twisted prickles, as well as stiff bristles, and it can grow up to 2.2 metres in height. Pinnate leaves have 5 leaflets on average. Summer Damasks and Autumn Damasks are two variants of this species. This deciduous shrub is grown in hedgerows to shield the blossoms from the winds and make plucking easier.
Rose oil is viscous oil made primarily from the petals of roses. It has a deep red colour with a relaxing scent. The aroma is flowery in character and has a sweet undertone. Lavender, Amyris, Black pepper, citrus oils, Germanium, Cedarwood, and other essential oils combine well with this oil.
Solvent extraction or, more commonly, steam distillation are used to extract rose oil. This procedure is utilised to preserve the natural benefits of the product while keeping the aroma as fresh as possible. Furthermore, the pharmacological advantages are preserved using this extraction procedure.
Rose Oil Chemical Composition
The following are the components that make up rose oil:
Phenyl ethanol (1.5-3%)
Geraniol and nerol (30-40%)
However, there are traces of nonanol, linalool, nonanal, citral, carvone and citrene
Rose Oil uses
Medicinal use:- Rose oil is used as a medicine to treat depression and eczema. It also aids in the recovery of frostbite, older skin, and often works wonders for women going through menopause. It's a heart tonic that's soothing.
Cosmetic Use:- Rose oil is frequently used as a scent in cosmetics. It's also found in skin-care products like rose water. Massage oil, soaps, and creams all include it. Rose Absolute can be used as a fragrance straight on the skin.
Therapeutic Use:- Rose oil is beneficial for relieving tension and improving breathing pace. Rose oil can help you feel peaceful and relaxed while overcoming anxiety.
Health benefits of Rose Oil Ex Rosa Damascena
The study during this decade confirms that Rose Oil can be used as inhaler with some carrier oil such as almond oil for child inhaler purposes. The people who used this rose oil as a inhaler confirmed the decrease in pain intensity. Research scholar think the rosa damascene vapour stimulate the brain cells to release endorphins, which is a hormone responsible for happiness. People who had surgery may sometimes use this Rose Oil for post operative pains.
An article published during 2013-14 confirms that rose oil can be used as a massage for treating menstrual pain by abdominal massage. It also eases the discomfort. It must be used by blending the same with carrier oil such as almond or jojoba oil. It decreases cramps; keep the area warm and comfortable for the person.
Rose Oil sometimes also used for calming agent for mind and peace. Researchers added rose oil to the massage oil which further used as a participant. And those effects were observed for anxiety relief. Blood pressure, heart rates and other vitals were observed. Almost 90% feel relaxed which is a good sign and proof of rose oil quality.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )