Myrrh gel is extracted from the crude myrrh tree by the process of solvent extraction. The process of extraction of the myrrh gel is different from the extraction of the myrrh oil. It is known for its therapeutic properties such as anti-inflammatory, astringent, antiseptic, expectorant, antimicrobial, aphrodisiac, digestive, and tonic.
About Myrrh: Myrrh is a small tree with yellowish to orange in color and it has a warm odor. Botanical name of this tree is Commiphora myrrha. It has been used as an ingredient in perfumes and incense for several years. Moreover, it is also an ingredient for making toothpaste, tooth powders and liniments.
Myrrh gel oil: It is obtained from the crude myrrh. It is composed of chemicals that contribute to its properties like cadinine, limonene, alpha pinene, acetic acid, eugenol, cresol, triterpene acids, cuminaldehyde, and polysaccharides.
Uses of Myrrh gel oil:
1. The gel has anti-fungal, antimicrobial and antiviral properties that help to protect the body from any infections cause by fungi, viruses and micro bacteria.
2. Antiseptic and analgesic: The gel has these properties that are effective in treating oral problems most especially halitosis which is commonly known as bad breath.
3. It has an anti-inflammatory property which is best for boils, cuts, wounds, skin ulcers, eczema, ringworms and other skin diseases. It doesn't just help to cure the skin problems – it also helps to protect from having other skin infections.
4. The gel is a highly effective remedy for rheumatism and arthritis.
5. The myrrh gel can also be used to revitalize the mind and body after having some stressful situation such as illness and the likes.
6. The gel can also help to reduce anxiety, depression, tension and stress as well as preventing from experiencing these and fatigues at the same time.
7. It can also be used in massage to relieve pain.
Apart from being used in medicines, cosmetics and toiletries, it is also being used in culinary. It is being used in toothpaste, mouthwash, and gargles. It can be also be used as a flavoring for food.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )