The Melissa oil is extracted from the fresh leaves, buds and twigs using the process of steam distillation. It is one of the famous oils that give citrus aroma. It is well-known for having antibacterial, anti-depressant, antimicrobial, antiviral, antispasmodic, antidepressant, hypertensive, sedative, and tonic properties. In addition, we know a lot about this essential oil and its benefits because we are one of the top exporters of Melissa oil.
Melissa is known as lemon balm, sweet balm and bee balm which is common in Middle Asia, North America and Europe. The botanical name of Melissa is Melissa Officinalis – which is part of the Labiatae family. The plant grows nearly 2 feet. The plant produces white or yellow flowers that produce a scent – which is very attractive to honeybees. Furthermore, as a well-known manufacturer of Melissa oil supplier, it is our job to provide our clients with the finest quality melissa oil.
It has a light citrus aroma that might assist to refresh, strengthen, and relax the mind. It has been shown to aid with menstrual problems and to guard against fungal diseases. This oil works well with other essential oils including frankincense, geranium, chamomile, rose, basil, and lavender. Moreover, if you want to buy Melissa oil in bulk online, reach out to Shiva Exports India, a reputable wholesale Melissa oil supplier.
Uses of Melissa Oil:
Melissa Oil Medicinal Purpose:
1. Antiviral, antibacterial, and antimicrobial: The Melissa oil has these properties that help to protect from any viral and bacterial infections in the kidneys, intestines and colon.
2. This oil has also an antidepressant which is very effective to inspire joy and happiness and get away sadness in one's feelings. It can also help to fight depression and help to get mind calm. Being an exporter of melissa oil, we are well aware of the potential need for large quantity Melissa oil in the manufacture of different products, aromatherapy, etc.
3. Antispasmodic: This oil helps to reduce excessive muscle contraction of the body. It is an effective remedy for convulsions and muscle cramps.
4. Hypotensive: The Melissa oil is very efficient to reduce the risk of brain hemorrhage and heart attack. It can also help bring down the blood pressure.
5. The oil is effective for headaches, fever, stomachaches.
History of Melissa Oil
The Melissa or Lemon balm has around 2500 year of history as mentioned in old history books which is a proof of its existence since ages. Old Greeks and Romans used to have certain usage of this herb. In Ayurveda , India also have some usage of this herb but the text are in ancient Sanskrit language so its little hard to judge the exact date of research done by old Aadi Gurus of India. Indian civilization is around 5000 year old or may be more and Melissa or Lemon Balm has ancient touch for sure. This is found in ancient Greek plymath Theophrastus in his Historia plantarum written in C 250 BC as honey-leaf which was actually Melissa /Lemon Balm. Lemon Balm actually come to proper use during 700 century when domestic use of the same is found. Old European herbalist writers , poets and scientist found it more useful.
Old German medicin such as Homeopathy have Melissa as main ingredients in Carmelite water. The Aromatic Essential oil of Melissa basically used in tooth related products such as gargles and toothpaste. Also used in certain food products such as Ice Creams and herbal green tea with peppermint tea. The major flavouring constituents are geraniol, geranial, caryophilline, citronellal etc.
Melissa Oil Culinary Use:
Aside for medical purposes, this oil can also be used in culinary as a flavoring. It can be added into drinks such as tea and the likes.
We supply this high-grade Melissa oil in wholesale quantities as a well-known Melissa oil manufacturer. Additionally, we are also one of the leading Melissa oil exporters, if you are seeking for a wholesale supplier of Melissa oil or if you want to buy Melissa essential oil online for commercial purpose, contact us.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )