Credit Card system is working. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposit). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
Litsea cubeba oil, also known as May Chang oil, is a popular essential oil extracted from the fresh fruit of the Litsea cubeba tree. It is a versatile oil that has a wide range of applications in aromatherapy, perfumery, and cosmetics.
The oil is manufactured by Shiva Exports India, a leading producer and exporter of high-quality essential oils. The company sources the raw material from trusted suppliers and distills the essential oil in its state-of-the-art facilities in India as well as in USA.
The physical and chemical properties of Litsea cubeba oil make it an excellent choice for a variety of applications. The oil has a fresh, lemony scent that is uplifting and energizing. It is a pale yellow or greenish-yellow liquid that is thin and watery in consistency.
The chemical composition of Litsea cubeba oil includes compounds such as citral, geraniol, neral, limonene, and linalool. These compounds give the oil its characteristic lemony scent and also provide a range of therapeutic benefits.
This oil is known for its antifungal, antimicrobial, and antiviral properties. It is a natural insecticide and can be used to repel insects such as mosquitoes and flies. The oil is also an effective deodorant and can be used to neutralize odors in the air or on surfaces.
In aromatherapy industry, Litsea cubeba oil is used to promote relaxation and reduce stress and anxiety. It can be diffused in the air or added to a warm bath to create a soothing and calming atmosphere. The oil is also used in massage therapy to relieve muscle tension and promote circulation.
In perfumery and cosmetics industries, Litsea cubeba oil is valued for its fresh, citrusy scent and sweet odour. It is used in a variety of products such as soaps, lotions, and shampoos to add fragrance and provide a range of skin and hair benefits. Many popular skin care brand use this oil into their highly marketed products.
In conclusion, Litsea cubeba oil is a versatile essential oil with a range of physical and chemical properties that make it suitable for a variety of applications. Shiva Exports India offers high-quality Litsea cubeba oil and May Chang oil blends to customers worldwide, providing a natural and effective solution for a range of health and beauty needs.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )