Mace oil is extracted using a method of steam distillation from the aril part of the plant. This oil is known for its anti-rheumatic, antispasmodic, analgesic, antioxidant, stimulant and tonic properties. This oil is commonly made and produce in Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and West India. Traditionally, it is used in perfumery to add fragrance for men.
About Mace:- Botanical name of the plant is Myristica fragrans. This plant where the mace oil extracted usually reaches about 65 feet. It yields fruit called nutmeg fruit after eight years from sowing. This fruit splits in two when become mature and expose a red-colored seed covering which is commonly called the mace.
Mace Oil:- Mace oil has a spicy scent and has similar properties with nutmeg oil. It is obtained from the aril of the nutmeg fruit. It has been used for medical purposes for a long period of time. It is well-known to treat fevers and digestive problems.
Uses of Mace oil:
1. One of the best properties of mace oil is used for digestive issues. It can also help for the digestion as well as loss of appetite. It also reduces nausea, diarrhea and vomiting.
2. Anti-rheumatic and analgesic: The mace oil has these properties for arthritis, rheumatic pain and muscle fatigue.
3. It has anti-oxidant which is best for the ageing tissues. It has also a tonic for the female reproductive system and help irregular menstruations.
4. The oil has a strong spice aroma that can relieve stress. It is also effective to cure migraine attacks as well as tension.
5. It is also a source of vitamins like vitamin C and A.
It as many uses aside from it is being used for medication and perfumery for men. The mace oil is commonly used as a flavoring for baked goods as well as pharmaceuticals. In addition, it can also be used as spice to improve the color and the odor of foods.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )