Credit Card system is workig. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposite). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
The common Syringa vulgaris flower is coming from Balkan Peninsula. Its plant is described as a small tree filled with erect white or purple flowers. This tall shrub can reach up to 7 m in height. It belongs to the olive family Oleaceae. It is highly cultivated all around Europe both for decorative purposes as well for its fragrance also known to symbolize love and purification and new beginnings as it is a spring flower.
This absolute is on the top of the perfumery note. It is a romantic, garden-fresh, green and jasmine-like fragrance implying emotions of love, virtuousness, and purity. Its elegance and its bouquet paint the essence of the spring and the first vibrations of love.
The process of extraction used for this plant is steam distillation method.
Some of the chemical elements present in the Lilac absolute are benzaldehyde, anisaldehyde and the cinnamyl alcohol. These all contribute and shape the characteristic fragrance of the Lilac oil. Even if there are many voices saying that there is no such thing like natural lilac essential oil this description is meant to prove them wrong.
Medicinal use: In the past lilac flowers were used to treat fever and intestinal worms. There are records that lilac was used also to treat malaria. There was a period when lilac was used instead of aloe. Currently this practices are no longer used and lilac is used to treat rashes, sunburns, wounds and skin stains.
Lilac is also known to have positive results as anti-depressant having good results in fighting stress. It is also used as air refresher successfully neutralizing tobacco odor in your rooms conveying a spring scent.
Cosmetic: It is mainly used in the perfumery industry as a top note and preferred due to its sweet and green fragrance.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )