Buy Kewra Oil
Kewra oil is basically extracted out of the flowers of the kewra plant through the steam distillation process. It is botanically named as Pandmns Odoratissimus. This oil has number of health benefits and so, it is widely used in the aromatherapy treatments to calm down the body. Because of its sweet and flowery fragrance, this oil is used in the preparation of many perfumes. It is also known as screw pine or kewra.
Kewra oil is an essential oil that is extracted from the flowers of the Pandanus plant (Pandanus odoratissimus), which is native to India and other tropical regions of Asia. It has a sweet, floral scent and is often used in perfumery and aromatherapy, as well as in the production of fragranced products such as soaps and candles.
In India, Kewra oil is used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for its calming and relaxing effects. It is also used in the food and beverage industry as a natural flavoring agent, as it has a unique and distinctive flavor that is often used in the preparation of sweets and beverages.
Kewra oil is produced through the process of steam distillation, in which steam is used to extract the essential oil from the plant material. The oil is then collected and refined to produce a high-quality, concentrated oil with a sweet, floral aroma.
It is important to note that Kewra oil is not to be confused with Kewda oil, which is another essential oil that is extracted from the flowers of the Pandanus plant. While both oils have similar properties and uses, Kewda oil has a more intense and distinctive aroma, and is therefore more commonly used in perfumery.
Perfume industry:-Kewra oil has got a very sweet, rich and flowery fragrance so; it is widely used in the perfume industry. It is used as a key ingredient in the preparation of various perfumes. Many people prefer buying those perfumes which have the fragrance of kewra.
Aromatherapy:- This oil has soothing and calming effects on the body so; aroma therapists widely use this oil in various aromatherapy treatments. Kewra oil gives a very soothing and relaxed effect on the brain nerves and gives a deep piece of mind.
Culinary uses:- It is used as an active ingredient in various recipes. It gives a nice fragrance to the food and adds a unique flavor to the dishes. It makes the dish more relishing and delicious.
Other uses:- Kewra oil is extensively used as an antibacterial and an antiseptic. Since this oil has stimulant and antispasmodic properties, it is applied on the rheumatoid pains to get instant relief. This oil has therapeutic uses too by which the mind and body functions can be stabilized.
Steam distillation is the method by which this oil is extracted.
Kewra oil can be applied to the pain affected areas to get relief. It can be used in the aromatherapies to calm and soothe the whole body.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )