Jasmine Sambac or Arabian jasmine is an Evergreen shrub type of plant that can reach up to the height of 1 meter. It is native to western Asia and India. It has attractive glabrous leaves. Flowers are Snowy white that become lighter to pink Bloom. It is cultivated in the season between summer and fall. The flowers are heavily scented, with a white corolla. The flowers open at night, and close in the morning.
Jasmine Sambac Water
The color of the water is darkish-brown watery. The other physical and chemical properties:-
Refractive Index: 1.49 at 20°C
Congealing Point: 17.25°C
Optical Rotation: +3.50 at 20°C
Specific Gravity: 0.9850 at 20°C
Acid Number: 66.89
Ester Number: 240.02
The water is extracted by the steam distillation of the flower.
Composition of Jasmine Sambac Water
Its main constituents are Benzyl alcohol, Benzyldehyde, Citral, Linalool, 2-Phenyl ethyl acetate, Geraniol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Citrinyl acetate, Nerol etc in small percentage in water.
Jasmine Sambac Water Uses
Natural stimulant: - Jasmine water has demonstrated that, it increases the alertness and lifts the mood while sustaining healthy blood flow and blood-oxygen levels. The aroma of jasmine is a proven effective sedative, without any of the unlikable side effects such as gloominess, vertigo, or impaired motor function. Jasmine has also been found to have toxic effects against some harmful organisms.
Cardiovascular: - Jasmine water has been identified with various active compounds, like flavonoids and coumarins which counter the toxic effects of various toxins. This way it encourage vascular health, cardiac glycosides which assist heart function, and phenolics, which help the body to detoxify. Treasured through the millennia.
Anti-aging: Jasmine water has been ascribed with encouraging healthy, soft skin. Due to stress and anxiety the blood flow in the body is un-balanced and reduces the blood-oxygen levels, restraining the body's ability to eliminate toxins. Environmental pollutants also add even more toxins into our bodies. The cell tissue and skin due to free radicals, produced by the toxins gets damaged. Thus everyday use of jasmine water reduces this effect.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )