The Co2 Extraction is new technique for extraction of Jasmine Sambac flowers and for getting 100% true essence of Jasmine Sambac. People now believe to get a product without any kind of solvent inside it , similar like Hydro Distilled Oils. People now have a lot of purposes of using Jasmine Oil and this kind of demand rise a question over the low availability and single quality ( absolute) of jasmine sambac. One who need jasmine extract for medicinal purposes, must buy an oil without solvent existence in it Or even he can not tolerate the use of solvent during production, Co2 Extract of Jasmine is the option. CO2 technology allows selective isolation of the individual constituents.This results in an improved quality product. The consumption of our CO2 extract as compared to products from traditional solvent extraction or steam distillation can be lower by 15-25%. Since the CO2 process is carried out in an inert atmosphere, the shelf-life of the extract and, therefore, the final product is enhanced considerably. The CO2-process takes place at relatively low temperatures which makes it suitable for the isolation of temperature sensitive compounds. Conventional CO2 Extracts CO2 extracted oils are high quality oils extracted using carbon dioxide in liquid form, as the solvent. When carbon dioxide is transformed to liquid by using low temperatures and high pressure, it becomes a very safe and efficient solvent that allows all the desirable active constituents of a plant to be collected without the risk of heat degradation. Once the extraction is complete, the carbon dioxide is allowed to go back to its natural gaseous state, parting behind only the extracted essence of the plant. CO2 extracted oils are the closest demonstration of the natural plant ever achieved. Two types of oils are acquired using these methods of extraction: CO2 Selects: Selects are oils which are extracted at lower pressures and contain only the volatile, CO2 soluble components. The heavier waxes, resins, and color compounds are left behind. The viscosity of a select oil is generally thick but pourable. These oils closely resemble steam distilled oils in composition; however, they may contain more volatile components that are not extracted during steam distillation. CO2 Totals: Totals are oil that are extracted at higher pressures and contain both the volatile and non-volatile CO2 soluble components of a plant. These oils contain the essential oil of the plant plus the heavier waxes, resins, color compounds, making them very similar to the plant itself. CO2 totals are generally thick and pasty but are soluble in essential oils and vegetable oils (although some may need gentle warming).
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )