Credit Card system is working. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposit). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
Jasmine Grandilflorum, Chameli or Yasmin is native to Tropical and humid mild regions and cultivated in France, China, Japan and India. It is a large scuttled semi-erect twisted evergreen shrub, which can reach up to the height of 15m shrub. It has both the deciduous and evergreen species. The leaves are alternating, plain, trifoliate or pinnate. Flowers are of white and yellow in color and are cymose clustered from 3 to 6. Fruit is a berry, separated from the capsules and encompass 2 seeds. The main exquisiteness and uniqueness of jasmine is its fragrance, which cannot be imitated by any present synthetic aromatic chemical.
The water is of Orange to brown in color watery. It has a warm, floral and exotic odor.
Physiological properties of Jasmine Grandilflorum water:-
Optical Rotation: -4 to 15
Refractive Index: 1.450-1.525
Specific Gravity: 0.960-0.980
Acid number: 50.8
Ph : 5- 7
The jasmine water is extracted either by steam distillation of the fresh flowers
Chemical Composition of Jasmine Grandilflorum water
The benzyl benzoate is a major constituent, followed by benzyl acetate, n-acetyl and methyl anthranilate, enzyl alcohol, eugenol, trans-methyl Jasmonate, cis jasmone and jasmine lactone. These are available in very small percentage in water.
Jasmine Grandilflorum water Uses
Medicinal uses: - The water has various known medicinal properties like, astringent, aphrodisiac, antiseptic, emmenagogue, dentifrice, anodyne, odontalgia, leprosy, facial paralysis, chronic constipation, emollient.
Ayurvedic:-It is used in producing various ayurvedic medicines for treating aphthae, toothache, purulent discharge from the ear, ulcer in the mouth.
Antimicrobial:-Due to presence of flavanoid and tannin it has an effective antimicrobial property to fight various disease causing pathogens, like Staphylococcus albus and Salmonella typhii.
They are useful in cephalalgia, vitiated condition of vata, paralysis, facial paralysis, mental debility, chronic constipation, flatulence, strangury, sterility, dysmenorrhoea, amenorrhoea, ringworm, leprosy, skin diseases and giddiness.
They are useful in odontalgia, fixing loose teeth, ulcerative stomatitis, leprosy, skin diseases, ottorhoea, otalgia, strangury, dysmenorrhoea and many kinds of ulcers.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )