It is prepared from high quality Jasminum Grandiflorum flowers. We have used special technique to prepare Jasmine Grandiflorum Co2 Extract and successfully producing this high demanding essential oil in equitable prices. The Co2 can be used anywhere like perfumery, skin care as well as in cosmetic preparations. People of Indian Continent are highly inclined towards flowers of Chameli. The south indian variety of jasmine is called Jasmine grandiflorum and high used in commercial extraction of the essential oil. We have also tried to produce the Steam Distillate of the jasmine grandiflorum but the resultant cost become too high during trials and crossing over $ 5000 USD which will never suite to the consumers using the current quality of solvent extracted jasmine grandiflorum. Anybody who have interest, contact us anytime. We are still optimistic in production of this rare steam distilled jasmine grandiflorum essential oil. Conventional CO2 Extracts CO2 extracted oils are high quality oils extracted using carbon dioxide in liquid form, as the solvent. When carbon dioxide is transformed to liquid by using low temperatures and high pressure, it becomes a very safe and efficient solvent that allows all the desirable active constituents of a plant to be collected without the risk of heat degradation. Once the extraction is complete, the carbon dioxide is allowed to go back to its natural gaseous state, parting behind only the extracted essence of the plant. CO2 extracted oils are the closest demonstration of the natural plant ever achieved. Two types of oils are acquired using these methods of extraction: CO2 Selects: Selects are oils which are extracted at lower pressures and contain only the volatile, CO2 soluble components. The heavier waxes, resins, and color compounds are left behind. The viscosity of a select oil is generally thick but pourable. These oils closely resemble steam distilled oils in composition; however, they may contain more volatile components that are not extracted during steam distillation. CO2 Totals: Totals are oil that are extracted at higher pressures and contain both the volatile and non-volatile CO2 soluble components of a plant. These oils contain the essential oil of the plant plus the heavier waxes, resins, color compounds, making them very similar to the plant itself. CO2 totals are generally thick and pasty but are soluble in essential oils and vegetable oils (although some may need gentle warming).
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )