Jasminumgrandiflorum or the Jasmine is a plant that belongs to the Oleaceae family. With more than 200 species spread all around the world this beautiful plant is native to tropical and temperate areas of the so called Old World. This deciduous shrub can reach up to 4 m in height having small delicate white flowers spreading its famous and sweet scent all around it. It is widely cultivated both for its fragrance for the perfumery industry as well as for decorative purposes. A garden with jasmine flowers on fences or walls can bringa portion of Paradise closer to your home.
Being reddish brown in color this attar is one of the top substances that blends well with the sandalwood essential oil resulting in an inimitable exotic floral aroma that easily stands out from all the others. Even its second name of "King of flowers" underlines the exact same thing.
Producers use the hydro-distillation method to extract this attar by using the blossoms of the plant.
Chemical composition of Jasmine Attar
The Indian white Sandalwood essential oil together with the essential oil from the jasmine flower join forces in order to deliver this remarkable attar. There are very few attars that manage to obtain such a well-balanced mixture among fragrances.
Jasmine Attar USES
Medicinal use: the association of Jasmine and Sandalwood deliver an extremely beneficial combination that invites to relaxation having positive outcomes in treating depression, stress and insomnia. Pregnant women should ask for the expert advice of a physician before using this type of products.
Cosmetic: Due to the fact that this attar is so precious, the perfume industry is using it and promoting extensively. This is why we can find the miraculous scent of this attar in many body-care products, many high-quality perfumes using it as the main note.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )