Nowadays, more than 30 countries around the world cultivate Camellia Sinensis for its so precious leaves and leaf buds. This prestigious evergreen tree belongs to the Theaceae family, reaching up to 9 m in height. It has its origins in southeastern Asia. India, China, Japan andThailand treasure this medicinal plant for centuries due to its polyvalent uses.
This essential oil has been discovered only in the 17th century when green tea arrived in Europe. This light, viscous and liquid solution was found to be a magical anti-aging remedy carrying a combination of herbal and even floral scents. There is an entire assortment of fragrances that blend very well with it like citrus, nutmeg and anise and the list can go on and on.
The oil is extracted through distillation by using the fresh leaves of the plant resulting in a solution that is soluble only in alcohol and not in water. The chemical process of extracting this type of oil can also involve solvents but with poorer outcomes and low-quality products of course.
The main chemical components of this miraculous oil are mainly polyphenols and theaflavins.
Medicinal use: While polyphenols are well known for their beneficial properties exceeding vitamins C and E in efficiency, the theaflavins facilitate blood circulation.
This type of oil is mainly used for aromatherapy but is also considered to be one of the most efficacious natural antibiotic in the world.
Green tea absolute essential oilis also known to:
1. Have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties;
2. Maintain a normal blood pressure;
3. Facilitate the weight loss process;
4. Help lower the cholesterol levels;
5. Prevent colds and heal coughs.
Cosmetic: Besides the powerful antioxidants contained by this outstanding natural substance the two main components of the skin - the elastin and the collagen- benefit from a redoubtable allied in their fight against aging. It is also known to reduce acne and dandruff successfully.
Cleaning uses: Due to its disinfecting properties it is enough to pour several drops in a cup of water and your homemade cleaning solution is ready. You can use it to clean your floors, to remove mold or to refresh the air in your room. It is not recommended to ingest it.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )