Manufacturer, Supplier and Wholesale Exporter of Grapeseed oil.
Contact us for Wholesale/Bulk Inquiry
Buy Grapeseed oil
Vitis vinifera is a grapevine belongs to the family Vitaceae. It is indigenous to Mediterranean region, central Europe, and south-western Asia. Its trunk length is 35 m. Its leaves are spherical or elliptical, lean, rough or somewhat spoilt on the edges with 0.05 to 0.23 in diameter. The flowers are plentiful and are orderly opposite to the leaves and grouped in bunch. The fruit, called grape, is pulpy with 6-12 mm in diameter, being circular and oblong in shape. The Colours vary on the kind of grape: green, reddish, dark red.
It is green in colour and has mild taste. It has very little or no odour.
It is extorted from the seeds of grapes by cold extraction method.
Chemical Composition of Grapeseed Oil
It contains mostly fatty acids of omega-6 unsaturated linoleic acid and omega-9 unsaturated oleic acid.
Uses of Grapeseed oil
Culinary:- It is multi-purpose oil used in the culinary world. Because it has a very soaring smoking point, it is economically used for frying. It can also be incorporated in dressings and sauces, and due to its emulsification property it is used in the production of mayonnaise.
Cosmetics:- It is combined with other oil to commercially produce various massage oils. Due to its lubrication properties, it is used in moisturising creams and lotions. It is also used as natural preservative in various body products.
Antioxidant:- The flavonoid oligomeric procyanidin, present in grape seed carrier oil make it a strong antioxidant. Due to this it can repair any cellular and tissue damage caused by free radicals.
Cardiovascular: - It lowers down the level of bad LDL cholesterol, herby strengthen the health of the heart and reduces any risk of coronary disease.
Diabetes: The presence of linoleic acid, which is a polyunsaturated fatty acid, has been proved beneficial in countering the diabetes.
Anti-inflammatory:- It acts a great reliever against pain and swelling caused by arthritis. Also the patient of rheumatoid arthritis used it to get relief from the non-bearable pain.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )