Frankincense Oil, also known as Olibanum Oil/Oil of Lebanon, is regarded as a sacred oil that has long been used in religious rites. It is also a popular oil due to its significance in the birth of Christ, when it was presented to the child as a gift. It has long been a prominent element in cosmetics and incense burners, having been used by the Egyptians for incense, skin care, stomach disorders, and cosmetics. Steam distillation is used to extract Frankincense Oil from the resins or gums of the Frankincense or Olibanum trees. As Frankincense Oil suppliers, we know that this is one of the most important essential oils, with uses in aromatherapy, cosmetics, and a variety of other industries
Frankincense Oil Properties
1. The oil has sweet, warm balsamic aroma
2. It is pale yellow-green in color
9. Muscle relaxant
Uses of Frankincense Oil
1. Frankincense Oil has antibacterial properties. It can be directly applied to wounds to protect them from diseases like tetanus and sepsis.
2. Frankincense oil is used to prevent oral issues such as poor breath, toothaches, cavities, mouth sores, and other diseases.
3. The oil protects premature teeth and hair loss by strengthening gums and hair roots, as well as toning and lifting skin to avoid appearances of ageing.
4. It is believed to expel excess gas from the intestines and provide relief from symptoms such as stomach aches, abdominal and chest pain, excessive perspiration, indigestion, and unease.
5. The oil can be used externally to remove or minimise scars, boils, chicken pox spots, and acne. It aids in the reduction of stretch marks and surgery scars linked with pregnancy.
6. Because frankincense oil stimulates the portion of the brain that handles emotions, it aids in the treatment of anxiety, depression, and other emotional issues.
As a frankincense oil exporter, we provide high-quality essential oils and absolutes to a multitude of sectors. If you are looking to buy online Frankincense oil in bulk, contact Shiva Exports India, one of the major Frankincense oil exporters.
Frankincense Oil Chemical Composition
1. Alpha Pinene
3. Bornyl Acetate
5. Octyl Acetate
7. Incensyl Acetate
Anti-inflammatory Frankincense Oil
Known for its healing and rejuvenating properties, Frankincense Oil has been used for centuries as a natural antiseptic and astringent. It can help heal skin imperfections, reduce wrinkles, and increase tissue repair. Its anti-inflammatory properties are especially useful for mature skin, where it can prevent the appearance of clogged pores and smoothen sagging skin. However, the benefits of Frankincense Oil go beyond skin care.
Some reliable studies have shown that frankincense oil is an effective natural analgesic and has analgesic effect. Furthermore, frankincense oil is known to be a powerful anti-inflammatory agent, distinguishing between cancer cells and healthy cells. It inhibits cell growth by activating genes involved in cell cycle arrest and suppressing tumor growth.
Anti-tumor Frankincense Oil
There is a growing body of evidence that frankincense oil is anti-tumor. Frankincense inhibits the growth of tumor cells by reducing their activity and inducing apoptosis. In addition, frankincense oil inhibits cell proliferation and cell cycle arrest.
Frankincense Oil helps with Wound Healing
Essential oils are used in aromatherapy to treat a variety of problems. They can improve both physical and emotional wellbeing. Frankincense Oil helps to reduce the appearance of scars by improving the healing process. It also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, which can improve skin health and prevent infection.
As an essential oil, Frankincense has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help speed up the healing process of small wounds. It also acts as a coagulant, which helps the body's blood circulation. Additionally, frankincense helps with the symptoms of indigestion, which is often caused by a cut or a sore.
Frankincense Oil Promotes Memory
Some renowned researchers have concluded that frankincense oil promotes memory and improves overall memory function. This effect is attributed to a substance in frankincense known as incensole acetate. The compound inhibits the activity of phosphodiesterase, which plays an important role in the processing of memories. It also enhances neurotransmitters and prevents the instability of microtubule proteins. Frankincense can improve motor memory in older men with a moderate mental status. It can also boost BDNF levels.
Frankincense Oil Promotes Smooth Skin
Using Frankincense essential oil for your beauty routine has many benefits. Its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties improve the skin's overall health. It also decreases the production of sebum. It can even help improve the tone and texture of your skin. If you've been dealing with dry or cracked skin, you may want to consider using frankincense on it as well.
Because of its antioxidant properties, it can be applied topically to the skin. However, pure frankincense oil should be diluted with a carrier oil to make it more effective. In general, frankincense essential oil is well-tolerated and has no major side effects. Use it liberally, and don't forget to dilute it before you apply it.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )