Credit Card system is workig. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposite). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
Cypress Oil is good for wounds and infections of skin. Cypress oil contains high terpnese like Alpha Pinene which makes it more antiseptic which quicks up the treatment and heals the wounds and cuts.
Cypress Oil help relif in muscle pain so highly used in many massage oils. Its is also known for antispasmodic oil. It regulates blood flow and aid the respiratory system. It relilef stress while using into diffusers.Studies have yet to confirm this.
Cypress Oil is aromatically sweet , earthy and musky in odour, light yellow in color, thin liquid. It should be used with proper dilution with any good carrier oil such as coconut oil, jojoba oil, before applying it into the skin.
Cypress oil is an essential oil extracted from the leaves, branches, and cones of the cypress tree (Cupressus sempervirens). The oil is known for its fresh, woodsy, and slightly medicinal aroma. Cypress oil has a variety of uses, including:
Aromatherapy: Cypress oil is used in aromatherapy as an essential oil, which is believed to have a variety of therapeutic benefits. It is used to help with respiratory issues, to improve circulation, and to reduce stress and anxiety.
Fragrances: Cypress oil is used as a fragrance ingredient in perfumes, colognes, and other personal care products.
Massage: Cypress oil can be used for massage and it is known to help relieve muscle pain, tension, and fatigue.
Air fresheners: Cypress oil is used in air fresheners and room sprays to provide a fresh and invigorating aroma.
Industrial uses: Cypress oil is used as an intermediate chemical in the production of certain industrial products.
Cosmetics: Cypress oil is used in some cosmetics and personal care products due to its astringent and toning properties for oily skin.
It's important to use Cypress oil with caution, as it can be very strong and irritate skin and eyes. It's recommended to use it in small quantities and to dilute it before using it, and always do a patch test before using it on large areas of skin. Consult with a professional aromatherapist or a healthcare professional before using it.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )