Curcuma Zedoaria Oil
Manufacturer, Supplier and Wholesale Exporter of Curcuma Zedoaria Oil.
Contact us for Wholesale/Bulk Inquiry
Curcuma Zedoaria Oil
Buy Curcuma Zedoaria Oil
Curcuma zedoaria (Christm.) Rosc. (syn. C. zerumbet Roxb.) (Zingiberaceae), is an aromatic perennial herb growing mainly in East Asian countries, including China, India, Japan and Vietnam (1). The rhizome is used for curing stomach diseases, toothache, blood stagnation, leucoderma, tuberculosis, enlargement of spleen and for promoting menstruation in traditional medicine in Asia (1,2). It is also reported to be antiallergic (3), antitumoral (4) and to have lipopolysaccharide inhibitoiy activities (5). Curcuma zedoaria is cultivated in India, Ceylon and China for its starch-rich tubers, known in trade as zedoary root. This root is the source of 'Shoti Starch' which is used as a substitute of arrowroot and barley. Zedoary is also used in the manufacture of liquors, stomach essences, bitters and for the production perfumes and cosmetics (1).
The chemical composition of the essential oils from the rhizomes of C. zedoaria native to a number of phytogeographical regions have been reported (6,7). However, nothing has been published on the oil composition of this species native to India. As a part of our research program on exploration of aromatic plants of Assam, we investigated the oil of the rhizome of C. zedoaria.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )