Costus Root Oil
Manufacturer, Supplier and Wholesale Exporter of Costus Root Oil.
Contact us for Wholesale/Bulk Inquiry
Costus Root Oil
Buy Costus Root Oil
Costus Root is a large, erect, perennial plant up to 2m high with a thick tapering root and numerous black flowers.
Costus root oil has been used for intriguing notes in Oriental type perfumes. Not used in aromatherapy some usage as a fixative and perfume component. Used as a flavour in drinks and confectionery.
A herbaceous perennial plant with yellow composite flowers growing in the Himalayan highlands. It is also extracts by using vacuum distillation of the resinoid extract obtained by extraction of the roots with solvents. It has a peculiar soft, but extremely tenacious odour.
We highly recommend Costus Root as a dilution, it is extremely thick and hard to work with in its undiluted form. Costus Root Absolute is exotic. Its tenacious odor is reminiscent of old wood, with a distinctly animal or sebaceous undertone. The Costus Root scent is often described like human hair, fur coats or wet dogs. Costus root oil is most often used in Oriental type perfume
It is also extracted by using vacuum distillation of the resinoid extract obtained by extraction of the roots with solvents. It is a viscous, light yellow to brown liquid. It has...
1. Woody, musty
2. Antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, bactericidal, carminative, digestive, expectorant, febrifuge, stimulant, stomachic, and toni
3. Yellow to brownish yellow viscous liquid with an extremely tenacious odor
4. soluble in alcohol, insoluble in water
Benefits & Uses :
1. It helps to normalize and strengthen digestion, cleanse the body of toxic accumulations, enhance fertility, and reduce pain.
2. It is also used as incense, as a fixative and fragrance component in cosmetics and perfumes. it is also a hair wash.
Stimulant, aphrodisiac, insect repellent, and preserves woolens. Used in perfumery. Heavy Oriental type. Blends well with Sandalwood, Vetivert, Patchouli, Rose, and Violet. Very strong and tenacious.
Blends well with floral fragrances, Ylang ylang, Patchouli, Opopanax and Myrrh. Costus Root Oil offers a very musky and woody aroma which has been compared to human hair or fur smell. The odor although being bold is very soft at the same time. It is used in products such as incense, a fixative in body fragrances and cosmetics, also very popular in oriental perfumes.
Costus Root Oil has been used in massage oils, body fragrances, laundry detergents, air fresheners, perfumes, oriental perfumes, diffusers, bath oils, soap making, and hair treatments
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )