The champaca comes from India and has a captivating and intriguing scent. It thrives in a huge evergreen tree and is known as "champak" in English. Flowers are typically white or golden in colour and have a distinctive scent. It is claimed to have enlightening abilities and maintains a high status in the Buddhist religion. Champak flowers were believed to have miraculous healing abilities in the olden days. And because of its everlasting qualities, the Champak tree is used as a beautiful asset to any environment. And, as one of the Champaca Absolute exporters, we export Champaca Absolute in bulk to a wide range of countries.
Champaca Absolute Oil
The hue of Champaca oil ranges from dark brown to olive. It's a thick liquid that mixes nicely with aldehyde and benzaldehyde.
Champaca Absolute Extraction
As a manufacturer of Champaca Absolute, this absolute is manufactured under strict supervision to maintain the highest possible quality. The Champak tree's blossoms are utilised to extract this valuable oil, which is done using the solvent extraction process.
The following are the chemical components of the Champaca absolute
2. Phenethyl alcohol
Champaca Absolute Oil Uses
Champaca absolute oil has a soothing scent and is used to treat stress and tension. Aroma therapists use it to address sexual dysfunctions such as
2. Low libido
3. Lack of sexual desire
The majority of those who have used champaca absolute oil say it has a relaxing and soothing effect. It relieves muscle tension during massage and brings a sense of peace and tranquillity to individuals who are under physical or emotional stress. So, if you want to buy Champaca Absolute in bulk quantity online, for aromatherapy and therapeutic treatments contact Shiva Exports India.
Because of its extremely calming properties, pregnant women should avoid using champaca oil. If you consume too much oil, you may become drowsy. It is also known to be an oil that assists in digestion and treats stomach troubles. Only a very few droplets of the absolute are required to be consumed, and only under the supervision of a qualified practitioner. Consider Shiva Exports India as a leading supplier of Champaca absolute of the finest quality if you want to buy Champaca absolute online for its advantageous properties and uses in numerous industries.
About Champaca Absolute
Champaca Absolute is distilled from the fragrant young flowers of Michaela champaca, also known as the Joy perfume tree. The Champaca tree is native to south and east Asia, and is a member of the Magnoliaceae family. The scent is floral and lush with excellent projection. It is considered one of the most versatile fragrances available. Furthermore, being one of the top Champaca Absolute manufacturers, we provide wholesale supplies of champaca absolute created to the finest quality and purity.
Champaca Absolute Fragrance
When compared to a lighter floral fragrance Champaca Absolute has a rich intensity and heavy base. Champaca Absolute is a floral scent with a distinctive, honeyed sweetness. The floral notes are complemented by an ambery lushness and a hint of tea. This version has a floral fragrance that lasts all day without being overpowering, and it has a very strong top note. Champaca Absolute is a rare and expensive note. Its tropical origins make it ideal for high-end perfumes. Moreover, as an exporter of Champaca Absolute, we are aware of the increasing demand for wholesale Champaca Absolute for usage in various fragrances by the perfume industry.
Champaca Absolute Insect Repellent & Other Properties
The oil from Champaca is an effective natural insect repellent, which also helps in the treatment of skin conditions. It has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. It fights bacteria and viruses, including salmonella typhosa, staphylococcus aureus, and micrococcus pyogenes. Its insect repellent properties help protect your skin from chiggers, flies, and other insects.
Champaca Absolute is a natural fragrance, which can be added to decadent beauty products. It also helps in boosting collagen production and protects from rapid aging and environmental damage. Its soothing and revitalizing effects make it an excellent ingredient in perfumes. Because of its various benefits, the usage of this absolute is increasing, and if you want to buy Champaca Absolute in bulk online, contact Shiva Exports India, the leading Champaca Absolute supplier.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )