Credit Card system is workig. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposite). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
Dianthus Caryophyllus, known to us as Carnation, is native to the Mediterranean region, and has been cultivated extensively for the last 2000 years. It is a perennial herb, growing up-to 80 cm in length. The leaves are glaucous, with a tinge of greyish green to blue green. The slender leaves grow up to 15 cm in length. The flowers, which are produced individually, or maximum up to 5 in number at a time, are 3 to 5 cm in diameter. These flowers have a sweet scent. The colour of the original flower is bright pinkish purple, but cultivation of carnation of various other colours is prevalent.
The extracted oil from carnation has a rich, floral and spicy aroma. The carnation plants are grown organically, but the resultant extract is always not certified organic. The appearance is viscous green or brown. At room temperature, the extract remains semi solid. The oil should be heated by placing in hot water, to liquefy the same.
The extraction of carnation is carried out by numerous methodologies. Hydro-extraction, CO2 extraction, or the absolute extraction of the flower, is the more common methods, while the Egyptians practice solvent extraction of carnation. Carnation extract blends well with Clary Sage, Coriander, Lavender, and Ylang Ylang.
The carnation extract is immensely rich in saponins.
Carnation extract acts as an antidepressant, calmative, sedative, anti-spasmodic, and as a mosquito repellent. In perfumery, Carnation oil acts as an important fixative.
Medicinal Uses: Carnation oil is considered to be spiritually uplifting, motivating oil. It is also valued as a fantastic aphrodisiac. It can also be applied while performing therapeutic massage. Carnation extract also acts as a valued antiseptic.
Household uses: Carnation extract can be used in soaps, candles, room fresheners and in potpourri.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )