Bitter orange (Citrus xaurantium.L) or otherwise known as Seville orange belongs to family Rutaceae.It is commercially cultivated in subtropical region of European countries and in florida and California as well. The tree is of height not more than 30 ft (9 m), is more erect and has brown bark, green twigs. The fruit is round and oblong-oval rough-surfaced, with a strong, aromatic bitter peel
The essential oil is ectraced by two processes 1) Cold-Expression of the fresh rind 2) Steam distillation of peels.The oil is clear, pale-yellow or dark-yellow liquid, and has a characteristic odor of its flower.
linalool(18 to 42%),β-pinene (7 to 17%)(,limonene 9 to 18%), linalyl acetate (3 to16%) α-terpineol (2 to 7%),neryl acetate(1 to 3%),geranyl acetate(1.5 to 4%) ,trans-nerolidol(1 to 9%),methyl anthranilate 0.1 to1 %).
1. FOOD INDUSTRY:-Bitter orange oil is primarily used as flavoring candy, baking products,dairy goods, gelatins, chewing gum, alchocolic and non alcoholic bevarges like liqueurs and soft drinks.It is used also as flavor enhancer in fruits like peach, gooseberry, black currant.
2. COSMETIC INDUSTRY:-
Soap substitute:-The Crushed fruit makes lather in water are used in making soap for washing clothes and hair shampoo.
Perfumery: This oil consists of 35% terpenes and 30% and benzoic acid which are base for making various perfumes, scents and cologne.
Medicinal Uses: It is antiseptic, sudorific, anti-rheumatic, Antihemorrhagic, anti- bile. antispasmodic, and vermifuge.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )