Credit Card system is workig. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposite). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
Amyris grows wild on the Mountain slopes of Haiti. It is an evergreen wuith lovely white flowers, though the bark is the part of the plant which produces the resin which makes Sandalwood Amyris.
Amyris is a substitute to East Indian Sandalwood, though not having the striking characteristic scent of East Indian Sandalwood, it does posses the same therapeutic properties and when used in Aromatherapy is an ethical substitute without the same environmental costs of East Indian Sandalwood.
Amyris as an antiseptic, antiphlogistic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, exectorant, hypotensive and sedative.
Amyris is used as a fixative in blends and helps bring out the notes of other essential oils when used in a blend. Use at about 1/10 of your main essential oil blend to enhance the scent as well as the therapeutic properties.
Amyris essential oil is extracted from the Amyris balsamifera tree, which is native to the Caribbean and Central America. The tree is also known as West Indian Sandalwood or Torchwood. The process of extracting Amyris essential oil is done through steam distillation. The process can be summarized as follows:
Harvesting: The Amyris tree is harvested for its wood, which is used to extract the essential oil. The wood is harvested from trees that are at least 15 years old and are sustainably managed.
Cutting and chipping: The harvested wood is cut into small chips or shavings and then dried.
Distillation: The dried wood chips are placed in a distillation vessel, and steam is passed through them to extract the essential oil. The steam causes the oil to evaporate, and it is then condensed and collected.
Separation: The oil is then separated from the water using a separator.
Refining: The oil is then refined to remove impurities and to improve its color and aroma.
Bottling: Finally, the oil is bottled and sold as Amyris essential oil.
The process of making Amyris essential oil is highly regulated and sustainable harvesting is essential to preserve the Amyris tree population. The use of Amyris essential oil is increasing in perfumery due to its similarity to the precious and endangered sandalwood oil.
Oils to Blend with
As one of the best essential oils manufacturers the Amyris blends well with most other herb based essential oils and also with Benzoin, Clary Sage, Elemi, Frankincense, Galbanum, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Melissa, Rose, Rosewood and Ylang Ylang.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )