Yuzu Oil is a natural essential oil that is extracted from the rind of the yuzu fruit by cold expression. It is a citrus oil that has a very relaxing effect on the body and the mind and is widely used in aromatherapy as well as in the treatment of various health disorders.
About Yuzu: Yuzu is a small citrus tree that produces fruits that resemble small oranges or tangerines. The genus species name of this tree is Citrus Junos. It is believed to be a hybrid of the sour mandarin and ichangpapeda, trees that are indigenous to China. It originated in China and is said to have been introduced to Japan and Korea during the Tang Dynasty. Currently Japan is the leading producer of Yuzu and Shikoku Island is said to have beautiful vast orchards of the fruit.
Yuzu Oil : Yuzu oil is pale yellow and has an exquisite citrus aroma. It contains limonene and is full of oxidants and its other healing properties make it an effective remedy in the treatment of various ailments. It blends well with other citrus oils.
Use of Yuzu Oil
1. The oil has antitumoral properties is effective in counteracting and preventing the formation of malignant tumors.
2. Yuzu oil has got antibacterial and antiviral properties that make it an effective destroying agent for bacteria and viruses.
3. The oil is beneficial to the digestive system and aids in proper digestion of food.
4. The oil enhances circulation of blood in the body and at the same time it is a detoxifier and helps clean up the internal organs of the body especially the liver and kidneys.
5. Yuzu oil is very effective in the treatment of addictions, anxiety, insomnia and other nervous disorders.
6. For those who want to lose weight the oil aids in burning excess fat in the body and thereby toning the body. It aids in the fight against obesity.
7. Yuzu oil aids in decongesting the chest and it an effective remedy against sore throats.
8. The fresh and citrus aroma of the Yuzu oil has a very relaxing effect on the body and provides clarity to the mind.
9. The oil rejuvenates the skin giving it a young and firm look.
Yuzu oil is used to accent cooked vegetables, fish and is often added to vinegar for more flavor.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )