Ylang Ylang Extra oil is the first grade of the oil extracted from the flowers and it is the best quality because of its density. The concentration of the desirable aroma components in Ylang Ylang Extra Oil is higher than the other grades and therefore it is used to make very high quality perfumes, and also widely used for its sedative, anti depressant and euphoric properties.
About Ylang Ylang: Originally the tree is from the Philippines and the Molucca Islands of Indonesia. Ylang Ylang trees were first introduced to the Comoros Islands in the early twentieth century, at the same time they were introduced in Madagascar. This came about because there was an increase in the demand for the essential oil produced from the flowers of this tree. The botanical name is Cananga Odorata forma Genuina, same as the one grown in Madagascar.
Ylang Ylang Extra Oil : Ylang Ylang Extra Oil is extracted from freshly picked flowers by steam distillation and in the Comoros Islands the stills are made of galvanized sheet. This oil is from the first pressing of the flowers and it has a strong exotic floral Jasmine like aroma. This grade is distilled for a shorter time than the others and is slightly yellow in colour. Being of very high density the Ylang Ylang Extra is not usually used for aromatherapy but more for the production of perfumes.
Use of Ylang Ylang Extra Oil
1. Its antidepressant properties make it a very useful oil that helps relive anxiety, tension, shock, fear and panic in users. It is a sedative that helps calm and relax people and induces sleep.
2. The oil has antiseborrhoeic properties that make it very useful for controlling the amount of sebum produced by the sebaceous glands thus ensuring clear and healthy skin.
3. The oil is an effective antiseptic that destroys bacteria and helps in the healing of wounds and bruises.
4. Ylang Ylang Extra Oil is known for its ability to relax the nervous system.
5. The oil is an effective cure for low libido and lack of sex drive and is considered as an aphrodisiac.
Widely used in the production of very high quality perfumes, creams and lotions. Because of its high density it is an important ingredient when perfumers are trying out new palettes for new creations.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )