Credit Card system is workig. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposite). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
Niaouli Oil is natural oil extracted from the fresh leaves of the Niaouli Tree. This is an essential oil that has a number of remarkable therapeutic and aromatherapy uses.
The Niaouli Tree is one of the two hundred and fifty species of the Melaleuca Quinquenervia and it is commonly known as the Broad Leaved Paperback Tree. It is indigenous to New Caledonia and Australia and in the 17th century it was introduced to the West. It is a resilient tree which resprouts from epicormic shoots after bush fires and records show that it begins flowering within weeks of being burnt.
Niaouli Oil CT Cineole
This oil is extracted from fresh leaves by steam distillation. The Niaouli Oil is sometimes referred to as Gomenol because at one point in time it was distilled in the Port of Gomen in New Caledonia. When Niaouli Oil is used in the treatment of various ailments many people tolerate it very well without suffering any side effects.
Use of Niaouli Oil
1. Niaouli oil is an antiseptic and is used to clean and disinfect wounds and prevent them from becoming septic. Its antiseptic properties make it useful for the treatment of cystitis, leucorrhea and bladder infections.
2. Niaouli oil is an antibacterial and therefore can be used to prevent the spread of bacteria.
3. It is one of the natural ingredients used for the treatment of haemorrhoids, and is known to kill round worms and tape worms and is safe for children who often get worms.
4. Because it is anti catarrhal it is used externally to clear colds and coughs, bronchitis and catarrh and other respiratory infections. Niaouli oil can be mixed with honey, olive oil or lumps of sugar and placed under the tongue to combat respiratory infections.
5. Being an analgesic it is useful for relieving headaches, migraines, toothaches, muscle and joint pains.
6. Apart from its medical uses a little Niaouli oil can be mixed with warm water in a spray bottle and sprayed into the air for the prevention and protection against airborne diseases, and especially in crowded places.
Due to its antiseptic and disinfectant properties this oil is one of the essential ingredients used in many lotions, creams, soaps and toothpaste.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )