Myrrh essential oil is extracted from the crude myrrh tree by the process of steam distillation. The oil is well-known because of its anti-inflammatory, astringent, antiseptic, expectorant, antimicrobial, aphrodisiac, digestive, and tonic properties that help to treat the existing diseases as well as prevent from acquiring this as well.
About Myrrh: The myrrh essential oil comes from a small tree with yellowish to orange in color and it has a warm odor given Commiphora myrrha as its botanical name. This tree has been used for many products for several years such as perfumes, toiletries, cosmetics, gargles and other products for oral problems.
Myrrh essential oil: This oil is also called myrrh gel because of its thickness that looks like a gel. It is a hydro distilled from the resin. Myrrh essential oil is composed of chemicals such as eugenol, cadinine, polysaccharides, limonene, acetic acid, cresol, triterpene acids, cuminaldehyde, and alpha pinene.
Uses of Myrrh essential oil:
1. Three of the best properties of myrrh essential oil are anti-fungal, antimicrobial and antiviral which help to cure diseases that are caused by bacteria, fungi and viruses. It not just helps to cure diseases, it also helps to prevent having any infections cause by them.
2. The oil is very effective in treating rheumatism and arthritis. It is also effective for relieving other body pains by means of massage.
3. This oil has antiseptic, astringent and analgesic properties that are effective in treating oral problems most especially halitosis which is commonly known as bad breath.
4. It is also highly effective in treating common ailments such as coughs, colds, sore throats, flatulence, bronchitis, diarrhea, dyspepsia and hemorrhoids.
5. The oil has anti-inflammatory property which is best treating skin diseases.
6. It is also effective for giving some relaxation of the mind that can reduce stress, anxiety, fatigue and depression.
The myrrh essential oil can also be used in making cosmetics and toiletries aside from using for medical purposes. In addition, it can also be used for adding flavor in food.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )