Credit Card system is workig. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposite). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
The use of eucalyptus oil based on cineole avoids the separation of ethanol and gasoline fuel mixtures. Eucalyptus oil has a high octane value and may be used as a fuel on its own. However, the present production costs are too expensive for the oil to be commercially feasible as a fuel. CT cineole, CT piperitone, and CT phellandrene are three chemotypes with various applications: CT cineole, CT piperitone, and CT phellandrene which is utilised as a pesticide. Eucalyptus oil is steam distilled from the leaves and may be used for cleansing and as an industrial solvent, as an antibacterial and deodorizer, and in very tiny amounts in food additives, particularly sweets, cough drops, toothpaste, and decongestants. It repels insects and is used as an active component in several commercialized mosquito repellents.
We as a Eucalyptus Oil manufacturer, we supply high-quality essential oils to a wide range of industries. Contact Shiva Exports India, one of the leading Eucalyptus Oil suppliers, if you want to buy eucalyptus oil in bulk online.
Eucalyptus Oil Properties
1. The oil is colorless
2. It has a camphor-like scent
Uses of Eucalyptus Oil
1. As Eucalyptus Oil exporters, we understand how significant this essential oil is. This cineole-based oil is used as element in pharmaceutical preparations in products like lozenges, cough sweets, ointments and inhalant to reduce the symptoms of influenza and colds
2. Cineole-based eucalyptus oil is used as an insect repellent and biopesticide.
3. As a manufacturer of eucalyptus oil, we are aware of its numerous culinary applications. It is used as flavorings at low levels in various products, such as baked goods, confectionery, meat products and beverages. Eucalyptus oil has antimicrobial activity against a broad range of food borne human pathogens and food spoilage microorganisms.
4. Eucalyptus oil is also used as a fragrance component to impart a fresh and clean aroma in soaps, detergents, lotions and perfumes. As an exporter of Eucalyptus oil, we are aware of the increasing demand for wholesale Eucalyptus oil in the production of cosmetics and fragrances.
5. This oil is used to treat infections of the throat, lung and sinuses, hypertension and supports the respiratory system. In addition, if you are looking for a wholesale supplier of Eucalyptus oil for a variety of medicinal reasons and commodities, contact Shiva Exports India, the leading supplier of Eucalyptus oil.
6. Its fresh aroma is reviving and will help clear the sinuses though inhalation
We are one of the best manufacturers of Eucalyptus Oil, which also provides Eucalyptus Oil bulk supply to different industries. And, contact Shiva Exports India, if you want to buy online Eucalyptus Oil, for its beneficial properties & applications in different industries.
Origin of Eucalyptus Oil
Eucalyptus oil is a generic term for the distilled leaf oil of the plant genus Eucalyptus. Although native to Australia, Eucalyptus trees are grown around the world. There are a wide range of uses for Eucalyptus oil, including as an antiseptic, natural deodorant, and in some cases as a pain reliever.
Aromatic Profile of Eucalyptus Oil
The aroma of Eucalyptus is fresh, clean and refreshing, with floral and citrus undertones. It is widely used in fragrances and skincare products. It is also found in many natural cosmetics, including soaps, colognes, and even perfumes.
The aroma of Eucalyptus oil is quite pleasant, and it is particularly effective on the feet because they contain the largest pores on the body. This allows the essential oil to be absorbed into the body. This cool and slightly sweet scent may help to reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety. It is also known for its soothing properties and antibacterial properties.
How to Use Eucalyptus Oil?
To use on the body, you can dilute it with carrier oil. You can also use it in toothpaste to relieve the pain of a toothache. It is also used as a repellent for insects. Commercially available insect repellents contain harmful chemicals that can harm your health. Eucalyptus oil is safer and more effective than many chemicals. It can be used on clothes and skin to combat insects.
Chemical Composition of Eucalyptus Oil
The chemical composition of eucalyptus oil varies considerably depending on the species. Eucalyptus oil is a valuable source of natural antimicrobials. The major constituents of this oil are 1,8-cineole, limonene, and a-pinene, with g-terpinene as a minor component.
Dosage of Eucalyptus Oil
The oil's aroma is strong, so you may want to dilute it with water. You can also add a few drops to foods and beverages, such as tea or juice. In a study conducted by renowned researchers eucalyptus oil increased the production of monocyte-derived macrophages, white blood cells that engulf harmful bacteria. In one another study, eucalyptus oil combined with thermal processing prevented food from spoiling due to bacteria and yeast.
Health Benefits of Eucalyptus Oil
There are many health benefits of eucalyptus oil. It has antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiviral properties, making it a valuable ingredient in many respiratory medicines. People who suffer from sinus infections and sore throats often take it to relieve symptoms. It is also beneficial for people with asthma and other respiratory diseases because it relieves congestion. So, if you are looking for Eucalyptus Oil, get yours at Shiva Exports India, one of the top Wholesale Eucalyptus Oil producers and suppliers from India.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )