Credit Card system is working. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposit). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
Black Pepper oil is extracted from the unripe red fruit of the plant Piper nigrum. However, most of the black pepper oil is made in India, Malaysia, and Singapore.
About Black pepper: - The black pepper whose botanical name is Pepir nigrum is initially a forest woody vine plant that uses trees and other support to grow taller about 12 feet to 20 feet high. This plant commonly has a lifespan nearly of 20 years. The start of using black pepper originated from the countries China, India, Indonesia, Madagascar and Malaysia.
Black pepper Oil: - The black pepper oil is extracted from the unripe fruit using steam distillation – which produces oil at about 2%. It is composed of various chemical elements such as a-pinene, a-thujone, a- phellandrene, b-pinene, b-bisabolene, camphene, caryophyllene, limonene, myrcene, linalool, sabinene, and terpinen-4-ol.
Uses of Black pepper oil:
1. The black pepper oil can be used as anti-rheumatic and anti-arthritic because of its property that can help to relieve the sore muscles and joints. It is also effective for reducing the uric acid in the body which is the most common cause of arthritis, rheumatism and gout.
2. It can also be effectively used for digestion. This oil can help to boost the digestive and immune system as well. It stimulates the digestive system starting from the salivary glands down to the large intestine. For the people who have an ulcer and having extreme acidity, this black pepper oil is good relief.
3. It is also an effective antispasmodic that gives good relief for muscle cramps, spasms and convulsions.
4. Black pepper oil is good as an antioxidant and antibacterial without having any side effects. It disinfects and protects food from any bacterial infections.
5. It has also several useful minerals and vitamins such as vitamin-A and vitamin-K that are good for the body.
Aside from having multiples of uses in the medical aspect, black pepper can also be used in culinary. Black pepper is much known as one of the oldest spices that was used from the times of the Ancient Romans, Greeks and Egyptians. It is also one of the most common spices that is popular all over the world. This can also be blended with Lemon, Lavender, Lime, Coriander, Ginger, Sage and many more.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )